Two enhancives with +2 SMC Ranks/+4 Mana Recovery/+5 Max Stamina 03/15/2012 04:04 PM CDT
Auction will go Once, Twice, Sold and be updated daily. Please post here or on the associated PC thread.

1) Gold Feras Battle Axe
+2 SMC Ranks (6)
+4 Mana Recovery (20)

Non-crumbly enhancive (although it is feras)

MB: 35k

2) Stickpin
+5 Max Stamina (15)

Non-crumbly

MB: 35k

-- Faulkil
Re: Two enhancives with +2 SMC Ranks/+4 Mana Recovery/+5 Max Stamina 03/16/2012 03:18 AM CDT
I'll give you the 35K for the stickpin.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Two enhancives with +2 SMC Ranks/+4 Mana Recovery/+5 Max Stamina 03/17/2012 07:48 AM CDT
* I updated the bids to twice as I missed the 3/16 update. *

Auction will go Once, Twice, Sold and be updated daily. Please post here or on the associated Officials thread.

1) Gold Feras Battle Axe
+2 SMC Ranks (6)
+4 Mana Recovery (20)

CB: 35k to DVDMORSE (Officials) going TWICE

2) Stickpin
+5 Max Stamina (15)

Non-crumbly

CB: 1.5 million to devoidOFreason (PC) going TWICE

-- Faulkil

Much to your horror, a devastating inferno of flaming rocks ignite the entire sky and smite the area!
Re: Two enhancives with +2 SMC Ranks/+4 Mana Recovery/+5 Max Stamina 03/18/2012 10:28 AM CDT
Items will be sold today at midnight EST if no further bids are received.

-- Faulkil

Much to your horror, a devastating inferno of flaming rocks ignite the entire sky and smite the area!
Re: Two enhancives with +2 SMC Ranks/+4 Mana Recovery/+5 Max Stamina 03/19/2012 03:05 AM CDT
Hold up. I bid on the stickpin, not the battle axe. Sorry, but I have no use for the battle axe.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Two enhancives with +2 SMC Ranks/+4 Mana Recovery/+5 Max Stamina 03/19/2012 10:36 AM CDT
Auction will go Once, Twice, Sold and be updated daily. Please post here or on the associated Officials thread.

1) Gold Feras Battle Axe
+2 SMC Ranks (6)
+4 Mana Recovery (20)

CB: 35k to Yelst (PC) SOLD (assuming you are still interested in it for 35k)

2) Stickpin
+5 Max Stamina (15)

Non-crumbly

CB: 1.5 million to devoidOFreason (PC) SOLD

-- Faulkil
Re: Two enhancives with +2 SMC Ranks/+4 Mana Recovery/+5 Max Stamina 03/19/2012 10:37 AM CDT
Hold up. I bid on the stickpin, not the battle axe. Sorry, but I have no use for the battle axe.

--David

Sorry for the confusion on my part. Corrected.

-- Faulkil

Re: Two enhancives with +2 SMC Ranks/+4 Mana Recovery/+5 Max Stamina 03/19/2012 08:05 PM CDT
>>Sorry for the confusion on my part. Corrected.

>-- Faulkil

Not a problem. Just wanted to make sure.

--David

Re: Two enhancives with +2 SMC Ranks/+4 Mana Recovery/+5 Max Stamina 04/06/2012 11:02 PM CDT

Re: Two enhancives with +2 SMC Ranks/+4 Mana Recovery/+5 Max Stamina 04/07/2012 09:14 AM CDT
The stickpin was delivered and the battle axe went to the pawnshop for 35k as I could not contact the originaly bidder.

-- Faulkil