Is this a locked project? 04/01/2018 08:49 PM CDT
Has a bad failure today. Is this a locked project? How do I unlock it?

Here's the log:

>prep 925
You trace a series of glowing runes while chanting the phrase for Enchant Item...
Your spell is ready.
>cast my sword
You gesture at an invar-tipped vultite bastard sword.
You sense that the sword is one of your own projects, and it is ready to be enchanted. It is on the final step of the enchanting process. You recognize the vibrant indigo aura surrounding it as indicating a strong level of enchantment.

Unless you are horribly unlucky, you should have no trouble enchanting an invar-tipped vultite bastard sword.

[If you would like to proceed with this enchantment attempt, prepare and CHANNEL the spell at the vultite bastard sword.]
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>
Maximum mana recalculated. New maximum: 175.
>prep 925
You trace a series of glowing runes while chanting the phrase for Enchant Item...
Your spell is ready.
>channel my sword
You channel at an invar-tipped vultite bastard sword.

Something doesn't seem right...

Visible wisps of essence dance across the surface of the vultite bastard sword as you chant quietly, your sure gestures guiding them to slowly coalesce into small softly glowing runic symbols. Glancing over the formation of the runes, your chant falters as you notice their forms contorting oddly. You gather something has gone terribly wrong.

Roundtime: 20 sec.
R>prep 925
Your spell is ready.
>cast my sword
You gesture at an invar-tipped vultite bastard sword.
An elemental barrier surrounds the vultite bastard sword, disrupting the flows of your magic.

Assuming an invar-tipped vultite bastard sword can be tempered somehow...Unless you are horribly unlucky, you should have no trouble enchanting an invar-tipped vultite bastard sword.
Re: Is this a locked project? 04/01/2018 09:29 PM CDT
Per https://gswiki.play.net/Enchant_Item_(925)#Failures you have just a basic failure that caused a locked enchant. Most all GALD merchants now will offer to unlock enchanting projects. Being this was on the final step, I doubt you would want to untemper via sarmoc potion and start over. But that is an option. If it was me, just wait till a GALD merchant and get it unlocked. The sucky part is you're major enchant slot is tied up until you either unlock and finish or remove the temper via sarmoc.
Re: Is this a locked project? 04/02/2018 12:13 PM CDT

Thank you.