Tripping the Light Fantastic 02/06/2018 11:35 PM CST
Ok, so I was doing some work tonight on aligning wiki articles, and I discovered the 925 research page has two different formulae on it.

The upper formula seems to be cleaner / simpler. The formula from Robert's research isn't as clean.

And, I haven't been tracking or plugging into a spreadsheet to keep up with veracity of either one. So, quick question to the masters. . .

Is the upper formula the current thinking, and the second formula left for historical (soon to be hysterical) purposes? Should one be favored, and the other relegated to 'talk' to keep things simpler? I'm a huge fan of simple.

Think of linking portions of articles together, automatically populating from one article into another and hopefully you can see my conundrum. Or, at least, the non-MAFFS portion of my conundrum.

Doug
Re: Tripping the Light Fantastic 02/08/2018 10:02 PM CST
The formula at the bottom is the original formula that was put forth. The formula at the top is more in line with the current thinking.

-- Robert

Due to the volatile atmosphere, random bolts of lightning can intermittently be seen streaking through the skyline.