Crit/Damage Padded Potion? 12/08/2017 08:42 AM CST
Is there a pre-temper potion required for padded armor enchants?
Re: Crit/Damage Padded Potion? 12/08/2017 09:18 AM CST
>> Is there a pre-temper potion required for padded armor enchants?

No. Only for enhancive, fusion, sanctified, or elemental flaring items.

https://gswiki.play.net/Enchant_Item_(925)

-- Robert

Due to the volatile atmosphere, random bolts of lightning can intermittently be seen streaking through the skyline.
Re: Crit/Damage Padded Potion? 12/08/2017 01:57 PM CST
I did read the wiki first but I asked for verification because I do not trust it 100%, not for incorrectness but for completeness. The Enchant Item (925) page does not mention padding or weighting, and I do not see the list of success factors for the cast just the tempers.

Thanks for the reply.
Re: Crit/Damage Padded Potion? 12/08/2017 03:19 PM CST
No problem. The padding / weighting enchant capability is fairly new so that may be part of the reason for lack of detailed info.

It appears that it should be possible for an appropriately trained capped wizard to enchant 'plain' HCP/HCW gear all the way up to 10x. I did some various test casts when the spell updates were first launched. Adding other attributes (flares, ensorcells, etc.) will increase the difficulty for you.

-- Robert

Due to the volatile atmosphere, random bolts of lightning can intermittently be seen streaking through the skyline.
Re: Crit/Damage Padded Potion? 12/09/2017 02:47 PM CST
Also from what I can tell only permanent (not temporary) pieces can be enchanted.