INFUSE UPDATE! 09/10/2017 08:51 AM CDT
A new discovery from the Guildmasters of the Wizard Guild now allows enchanters to INFUSE specified amounts of their stored mana into enchanting potions. Use INFUSE MY POTION to reveal information about whether the potion was infused and how much it will reduce the temper time or ranks required.

To infuse a potion, use INFUSE (amount) IN MY POTION.

~Contemplar~
Re: INFUSE UPDATE! 09/10/2017 08:56 AM CDT
Thanks, Contemplar!

Now, we can get to the serious business of picking multiple paths. Good stuff!

Now, about that enchanter's case, see. . .

Doug
Re: INFUSE UPDATE! 09/10/2017 09:19 AM CDT
I'm here in Orlando worried about Irma and not sleeping, but this is regarding mana stored via water lore correct?

Just an elf about town...
Re: INFUSE UPDATE! 09/10/2017 09:39 AM CDT
Yes water lore stored mana potion infusion. Now about loosening those restrictions on enchanting flaring stuff.

Keith/Brinret/Eronderl

Keith is correct
-Wyrom, APM

Keith is correct.
-GameMaster Estild

Re: INFUSE UPDATE! 09/10/2017 09:52 AM CDT
Thank you Contemplar! Glad to see we are continuing to make enchanting related enhancements!

-- Robert

You gesture at a colossal glaes-covered meteor.
The scream of tortured metal echoes around you as the lightning bolt strikes a colossal glaes-covered meteor.
Re: INFUSE UPDATE! 09/10/2017 10:13 AM CDT
Definitely going to get some water lore RSN.

Just an elf about town...
Re: INFUSE UPDATE! 09/10/2017 02:24 PM CDT
<Yes water lore stored mana potion infusion. Now about loosening those restrictions on enchanting flaring stuff.

Agreed.

It would be nice to lower the requirement to using one of those really hard to acquire elemental potions

OR

100 lore in the respective elemental lore.

Requiring both is so much overkill as has been stated many a time already.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

AIM: Kaight (Matt) GS4
Re: INFUSE UPDATE! 09/10/2017 07:39 PM CDT

Just 405'd a draveneh potion and it says it will work on an enchant up to 9x. fyi I didn't know this. Other pretempers stop at 7x.
Re: INFUSE UPDATE! 09/10/2017 07:41 PM CDT

>Just 405'd a draveneh potion and it says it will work on an enchant up to 9x. fyi I didn't know this. Other pretempers stop at 7x.

yep https://gswiki.play.net/Enchanting_potion#Pre-tempering_Potions
Re: INFUSE UPDATE! 09/12/2017 03:58 PM CDT
mana pool accumulation needs a revamp. Why is lumnis, instant absorb exp from bounties, exp boosts, rpas, instant absorbs, and etc not counted towards mana pool generation?

Most of us don't have 6 days a week to continuously hunt to fill the pool. It's already stupidly difficult to fill the mana pool. Please include all forms of experience gained, or make the rate of mana generated from exp higher.