Checking 1150 uses/cooldown 08/12/2016 04:37 PM CDT
I can't be the only one who's out hunting and thinks, "Okay, I know I used REGENERATE last night, but I'm not quite sure when..."

As far as I know, there's no good way to check the status of your 1150 cooldown (and number of remaining charges, for those hoity-toity empaths with their fancy Transformation Lore). If there is, I'd love it if someone told me how.

If not, can it be added, either to something like REGENERATE STATUS or EVOKE 1150?
Re: Checking 1150 uses/cooldown 08/12/2016 06:21 PM CDT

Concur with this. I use regen as well and it'd be nice to know when I can use it again.
Re: Checking 1150 uses/cooldown 08/14/2016 11:40 PM CDT
As an addendum, I am wearing some cuirbolli armor, which gives ma the occasional spell failure. It's very nice cuirbolli (7x and HCP) so the occasional missed spell is worth it. But last night I tried casting regenerate, got spell failure, and then when I tried again, I got the message that I couldn't do it. Apparently trying to cast and failing counts as a cast? Is this intended? I would think the mana lost would be penalty enough.
Re: Checking 1150 uses/cooldown 08/16/2016 02:52 PM CDT
Hey now, that fancy Transformation lore is pretty darned cool. I've had a few hunts where I had to use both casts in the same hunt.

More seriously, would love this too. I imagine clerics would like to have this with Miracle, and wizards with the upcoming Time Stop too.

Rishi
- Player of Kembal

Speaking to Plur, Belnia says, "You're no Kembal."

[Roll result: -2112 (open d100: 82)]
A giantman thief crouches and sweeps a leg at you, but only manages to trip himself.