EVOKE 819 and 820 09/04/2015 12:00 AM CDT
My empath still mildly resents that he has to rely on herbs to replicate spells he used to know. Is there any way we can EVOKE 1110 and 1114 to get the ability to fully restore a missing limb or eye in one go once you've trained Empath Base enough?

Really, I just love the flavor of those spells.
Re: EVOKE 819 and 820 09/05/2015 03:06 PM CDT
I like this idea. Evoke opens up a lot of possibilities for alternate versions of spells with lore/rank training, without relying on Channel which is supposed to imply offensive benefits/hard RT.
Re: EVOKE 819 and 820 08/12/2016 04:33 PM CDT
>My empath still mildly resents that he has to rely on herbs to replicate spells he used to know. Is there any way we can EVOKE 1110 [should have been 1111 here] and 1114 to get the ability to fully restore a missing limb or eye in one go once you've trained Empath Base enough.

I saw a couple other threads discussing spell changes and it reminded me of this one. So I'm bumping it.

I always loved the flavor of being able to regenerate an arm or an eye from scratch. I still carry sovyn clove/bur clover on my empath just so I can do it whenever possible. Make sure to wink or stretch your limb afterwards. Good times!

I think it'd be fine if it unlocked when you learn Regenerate, and I'd gladly pay more than 19 or 20 mana to cast it. It's normally 41/82[1] mana to heal all the limb scars and 50 to heal all the eye ones. If it unlocks at rank 50, charge 50 mana, make it 10 seconds more than the tier 2 scar, and repair the missing scar to full.

If EVOKE 1111 and 1114 don't make sense and/or don't let you target the wound, then perhaps PREP 1150/CURE <limb/eye> would be better.

[1] For those of you who haven't eaten sovyn clove or cast 819 in a while, if you're missing both an arm and the corresponding hand, then both are healed.