Trolls blood 09/01/2013 08:33 AM CDT
Is there any way to train to make 1125 more effectively break stuns? It's nice when it happens, but it only seems to successfully break a stun about 1 time out of ten.

I know the frequency of the attempts can be increased with SMC training, but that does me little good if it's rarely successful at actually breaking a stun.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Trolls blood 09/01/2013 08:43 PM CDT
No, there isn't anyway to make it better at breaking stuns.
Re: Trolls blood 09/02/2013 02:35 AM CDT
That stinks. With its success rate it feels like it's something that is ment to have training in something to be effective. Honestly, I feel like I'd survive more stuns if they did away with the stun breaking and let 1125 heal blood instead.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Trolls blood 09/02/2013 04:10 AM CDT
I've been under the impression that you get blood every time it pulses.
Re: Trolls blood 09/02/2013 05:33 AM CDT
<I've been under the impression that you get blood every time it pulses.>

The spell description certainly reads that way and maybe it does heal blood whenever it heals a scratch without my noticing. Most of the time I get hit with my empath it's when there's three or four critters in the room and I'm on the lookout for things that are more far dangerous to me then their weapons (critter dispel messaging, clouds, vines, etc) in the scroll...heck, there are times I haven't realized I took a hit small enough to just cause a rank 1 until the fight's over and I glance at the health window to notice the scar.

I do know that it doesn't regenerate HP when it attempts to break a stun though, cause that's when my eyes are going back and fourth between the health meter and the main part of the screen, watching my health go down as I take hits and praying for trolls blood to successfully break the stun in time for me to save myself.

Starchitin

Re: Trolls blood 09/03/2013 04:43 PM CDT
When it heals a scratch, it also heals blood. It doesn't heal blood when stunned.

Are you able to cast regeneration? when you're stunned and about to die, that's the spell you want to use.

Rishi
- Player of Kembal

Speaking to Plur, Belnia says, "You're no Kembal."
Re: Trolls blood 09/04/2013 04:24 AM CDT
<Are you able to cast regeneration? when you're stunned and about to die, that's the spell you want to use.>

Nope, got 8 levels to go till I have that one.

Starchitin