getting started in the empath guild? 02/25/2011 09:00 PM CST
I received my invitation for the guild and was excited to start up in the landing. Unfortunately I couldn't find anyone inside to help me get started,who would i talk to or where do i go to begin my training? any advice would be most helpful. Goremouth
Re: getting started in the empath guild? 02/28/2011 09:51 PM CST
If you see me around the Landing feel free to ask direct questions, but as I'm not around there at the moment...

Once you go in past the path and gate, you will see chairs. If you go behind those you will find the Guildmaster. You can ask about joining etc of her.

Back in front of the chairs, there is a portal. Enter to portal and then go west. From there you will see the training annex. Enter there and the Taskmaster will be there to assign out tasks.

West of him are the Masters who can help out when you are assigned to talk to them. From them you can take the arch(?) to a nexus of workshops and to the south from there is the apothecary where you can buy supplies.

North from the masters you will find enchanted cauldrons for when you get those tasks to complete.

Hope this helps you get going!

Artoriosdemer
The Drakes Mountaineer