Help with guild promotion 07/06/2016 09:54 PM CDT
My empath has reached eligibility for guildmaster status, and I know another person in the same situation (master of general alchemy, 125 total ranks). Is there an empath guild master out there who could help us with the promotion? Currently I am on Teras and the other person is in Ta'Illistim but we can travel wherever necessary. If someone can help, please leave a message here or email my play.net address.

Thanks,

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Help with guild promotion 07/14/2016 08:03 AM CDT
Did you find someone for this? My empath needs to be re-initiated as a Guildmaster, and I'd be willing to coordinate something.

--
Speaking to Shannivar, Puptilian says, "And that is why you do not understand what it takes to be a knight."

Speaking slowly to Puptilian, Aydan asks, "You seriously just said that?"
Re: Help with guild promotion 07/15/2016 06:27 PM CDT
No, I am still looking. Thanks for the reply. I am pretty free this weekend, so either suggest a time here or send me a message on my play.net. Afternoons or evenings work better for me, but as I said I am pretty open this Saturday and Sunday. The other two of us can meet wherever necessary to make it work for you.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"