Looking for guildmaster nomination 05/03/2013 10:30 AM CDT
All,

This thread hasn't seen a post since 2011, so let's kick it off for 2013!

After more hours, months, years, and trips to the locker to shuffle ingredients than I care to remember, Kadishmal has mastered General Alchemy and has enough other ranks for Guildmaster nomination.

R>gld
You are a member of the Empath Guild.
You are current with your dues and must check in again sometime in the next 30 days.
You currently have 125 ranks out of a possible 248 for your training.

You are a Master of General Alchemy.

Is anyone available in the near future to assist with nomination? I'm currently in Solhaven, but will go anywhere that's needed, and as empaths we are fortunate enough to have Mist Harbor as an option.

Thanks!

Kadishmal
Re: Looking for guildmaster nomination 05/14/2013 01:45 PM CDT
I'm around, but I don't remember at all what the requirement is for nomination at this point? Is it 2 or 5?

I can find out from Zuzana what times work for her. I'm sure Nilandia can log in if we set a time. And I've seen Myrefalcon around.

I don't remember who else is a Guildmaster and active at the moment. Art, are you around?

Rishi
- Player of Kembal

Speaking to Plur, Belnia says, "You're no Kembal."
Re: Looking for guildmaster nomination 05/14/2013 03:37 PM CDT
You only need two to nominate and one to promote now, so it is much easier.
Re: Looking for guildmaster nomination 05/16/2013 03:02 PM CDT
I can be available just about whenever. The other poster is correct, that requirements were updated to two who are guildmaster eligible to nominate, and one to promote (and the NPC can promote).

Name a time and place, and I'll be there! If everyone has Mist Harbor access, that defaults to being the easiest.

Kadishmal
Re: Looking for guildmaster nomination 05/19/2013 11:53 AM CDT

With the Solhaven festival going on, will there be any empath guildmasters in attendance this weekend/week?

Nothing like a round of merchants to bring people together... and the Solhaven guild has no guildmasters in attendance. I want to change that.

[Empath Guild, Entrance]
Red brick walls choked by a lush blanket of climbing ivy give way to a yawning silver portcullis. The thriving greenery has been cut back on one wall to reveal a lustrous silver plaque. Where it is not home to rampant greenery and creepers with blossoms in riotous, prismatic hues, the ground is strewn with a thick layer of crushed brick that forms a spiraling trail centered upon a tall flagpole flying a bright acantha leaf banner. Torches at the flagpole's base await the onset of night. You also see the Empath Guild guard.
Obvious paths: north

>read plaq

By order of the Elanthian Guilds Council, this information must be posted for public perusal:

The following freelance Guild Masters have registered themselves as active in this guild chapter:

There are no Guild Masters registered in this town.

Kadishmal, player of.