Re: Guild Master Nomination 10/04/2011 04:58 PM CDT
Hi everyone! Thanks for the responses and thew willingness to help! I'm glad people actually read this folder...

How does Friday October 7th, at 9pm EST work for everyone? And is the Landing okay for everyone?

Jadah
Re: Guild Master Nomination 10/04/2011 05:58 PM CDT
<<How does Friday October 7th, at 9pm EST work for everyone? And is the Landing okay for everyone?>>

That works for me thus far. If something comes up, I'll be sure to notify.

Gretchen

Meeting Nilandia: http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=Nilandia
Nilandia's GS4 Info Repository: http://www.nilandia.com
AIM: Lady Nilandia
Re: Guild Master Nomination 10/05/2011 07:41 PM CDT
>How does Friday October 7th, at 9pm EST work for everyone? And is the Landing okay for everyone?

My cleric's wedding is that date and time, so no, that won't work for me.

--
You quietly whisper to Tolomyn, "I would like 'an unpretentious albugineous rumchunder dress whorled with chrysochlorous penniform arabesques', please."
>
You gaze hopefully at Tolomyn.
>
Tolomyn stares at you.
Re: Guild Master Nomination 10/07/2011 05:58 PM CDT

Since I haven't heard from anyone else confirming they can make it tonight, I will look at my schedule and post some times that work for me and see if we can coordinate a better time in the future! Thanks everyone for your consideration in this matter! <3

<3 <3 <3

Jadah
Re: Guild Master Nomination 10/08/2011 09:58 AM CDT

Howdy folks... sorry that I missed last weeks discussion but I am not sure I would have known my schedule to commit to anything. Art can be around most evenings for a quick pop in if needed and usually can be in later at night till midnight or even 1 am est if truly needed. I'll try and make sure I peek here daily till we get this taken care of for Jadah.

I'll check on the sylvarend ruby but don't think I have any loose ones laying around.

The Drakes Mountaineer
Re: Guild Master Nomination 10/23/2011 01:07 PM CDT

You get this taken care of Jadah or still need? Hadn't seen anything in a bit.

The Drakes Mountaineer