Cold 10/18/2011 10:59 PM CDT
Cold.

Winter did not often come easily to the Dragonsclaw Mountains. A gusty wind whistled the chill night air through patches of trees that lined the slopes. The night sky was clear, and The Jackal shone high above, seemingly watching the land below.

A lone figure crested a rise and stopped, leaning slightly on the staff carried lightly in its right hand. A hand with skin as dark as the world around it. Hooded and cloaked, no details could be seen of the being save that it was tall, and slight. Was that a whisp of white that trailed out from beneath the hood?

The stars wandered slowly across the sky as, motionless, the traveler stood and seemed to watch the lights of Wehnimers Landing flicker in the distance. After a time it half-turned westward towards Sentoph and the constant storm that brewed near it’s peak.

Nodding once as if to itself, it drew in its cloak more closely and began to move again, down the hill and towards the sea and the frontier town.
Re: Cold 10/20/2011 06:21 PM CDT
About time you came back.

--
You quietly whisper to Tolomyn, "I would like 'an unpretentious albugineous rumchunder dress whorled with chrysochlorous penniform arabesques', please."
>
You gaze hopefully at Tolomyn.
>
Tolomyn stares at you.
Re: Cold 07/10/2012 09:36 AM CDT
You quietly whisper to Tolomyn, "I would like 'an unpretentious albugineous rumchunder dress whorled with chrysochlorous penniform arabesques', please." -Siwas

Glad to see you're still around, Siwas.

-Possibly not so Anonymous if you read this.
Re: Cold 07/21/2012 08:54 PM CDT
>Glad to see you're still around, Siwas.

I came back for a little while out of nostalgia.

>-Possibly not so Anonymous if you read this.

No, not one bit, but I'm amused enough at the LNN posts that I'm not about to spill the beans.

--
You quietly whisper to Tolomyn, "I would like 'an unpretentious albugineous rumchunder dress whorled with chrysochlorous penniform arabesques', please."
>
You gaze hopefully at Tolomyn.
>
Tolomyn stares at you.