Welcome to Elanthia! 11/05/2010 10:15 AM CDT
[Silverwood Manor, Courtyard]
Silver-veined grey marble comprises a short wall that lines the entire expanse of the courtyard. Leading towards the carved haon door of the manor, some short boxwood hedges line the multi-hued cobblestone path. Azalea bushes with resplendent pink blossoms find root in flowerbeds at the manor's base, and affixed to the structure is a gilded plaque. Off to the side, partially concealed by the hedges, is a donation bin. You also see a silver bell with a long silken rope.
Obvious paths: out

An airy sky blue sprite with long fingers flutters up to you and hovers in front of your face.

The sprite says, "Hello there! I'm a wind sprite, and my name is Zuliyo. If you like, I can show you around town, teach you a thing or two, and maybe even find a way to get us into a bit of trouble!"

The sprite says, "So how does that sound? Would you like to go on some adventures with me?"

[You may ACCEPT the offer to travel with the sprite a bit, or DECLINE to go your own way.]

>accept

You accept the sprite's invitation.

Beaming happily, the sky blue sprite flutters over to perch on your right shoulder, exclaiming, "What fun we'll have!"

The sprite reaches around your head to cover your eyes with her hands. "Don't peek!" she says. "We're just going to move to a slightly quieter spot."

[Wehnimer's, Wisraith Lane]
Interspersed among the small shops along the cobbled road are a few modwir-shingled private houses. They are gaily decorated, competing for individuality with one another by means of daubs of colorful paint, skillfully carved doors and shutters, and window boxes bursting with ornamental flowers and fresh herbs. A bright yellow awning lit by a glowing lamp marks the entrance to the florist, whose windows are brimming with fresh blossoms. You also see a white monir gate.
Obvious paths: east, south
[You can click on the sprite to see a list of things you can TELL it to do.]

>
The sky blue sprite says, "I thought we could talk a little bit, you know, get acquainted and all. If you want to do that, give me a nod. If not, a shake will do, and I'll think of something else!"

[Click on the sprite and select NOD or SHAKE HEAD AT from the RP menu.]

>
Attempting to launch the web skill manager...
>
The sound of glaes pounding against the floor announces the presence of a soulstone eyed glaes golem striding purposefully into the area.
>
A soulstone eyed glaes golem lifts its huge foot up and slams it into the ground, shaking everything violently!
You lose your footing and fall to the ground!
Roundtime: 10 sec.
PR>
A massive steel golem arrives, emitting a horrible screeching noise.
P>
A soulstone eyed glaes golem pounds at you with its glaes gauntleted right fist!
AS: +336 vs DS: +26 with AvD: +45 + d100 roll: +80 = +435
... and hits for 177 points of damage!
Body pulped to a gooey mass.
You ooze to the ground.
The sprite yawns and wakes up.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

...departing in 10 mins...
A soulstone eyed glaes golem's eyes give a sharp flash, the only indication of triumph from the massive frame of a soulstone eyed glaes golem.
DEAD>
A nightmare steed gallops in.
DEAD>
The steed gallops south.
DEAD>
The sky blue sprite wails in dismay. "I'll try to find help!" she exclaims.

Nick
Re: Welcome to Elanthia! 11/05/2010 10:49 AM CDT
That's hilarious. It could only be better if the golem had steamed you all the way to Teras.