ESP Suggestion 02/06/2011 07:44 PM CST
I know the ESP system is a bit of a black hole when it comes to support, but it would be great if you could make someone's inactive crystal amulet (or holder, or whatever) BUZZ or THROB if you sent them a thought, or some other new command to them. I would place a limit on how often you could do this to a person. Once per hour, or even once per day, to avoid annoying people, but otherwise I think this would be a very useful tool for contacting people.
Re: ESP Suggestion 02/06/2011 08:26 PM CST
Excellent, excellent suggestion.

Dave, Brandain's Bard
Re: ESP Suggestion 02/07/2011 12:43 AM CST
<<I know the ESP system is a bit of a black hole when it comes to support, but it would be great if you could make someone's inactive crystal amulet (or holder, or whatever) BUZZ or THROB if you sent them a thought, or some other new command to them. I would place a limit on how often you could do this to a person. Once per hour, or even once per day, to avoid annoying people, but otherwise I think this would be a very useful tool for contacting people. -- Evarin

Did anyone else immediately think, "oh, good, we'll have cell phones" on reading the above? ::grin::