QOL Request: Global ESP Default to On 06/09/2018 12:33 PM CDT
There's been quite a bit of chatter about ESP on the discord channel lately. Would it be possible to turn ON Global ESP by default? The syntax for enabling it (ESP GLOBAL IGNORE) is very counter-intuitive, and I find that most people are either unaware that global ESP exists, or how to turn it on.

An active game-wide way to communicate IC is a great way to increase RP and increase cohesion among our little community, but we've got to make it easier for people to use this resource.

Thank you for your consideration!

~Land Pirate Maylan~
Re: QOL Request: Global ESP Default to On 06/09/2018 01:03 PM CDT

>Would it be possible to turn ON Global ESP by default? The syntax for enabling it (ESP GLOBAL IGNORE) is very counter-intuitive, and I find that most people are either unaware that global ESP exists, or how to turn it on.

+1 for the upteen thousandth time
Re: QOL Request: Global ESP Default to On 06/09/2018 01:51 PM CDT
>An active game-wide way to communicate IC is a great way to increase RP and increase cohesion among our little community, but we've got to make it easier for people to use this resource.

Yes, please.

Avaia, player of
Re: QOL Request: Global ESP Default to On 06/09/2018 07:04 PM CDT

>>Would it be possible to turn ON Global ESP by default? The syntax for enabling it (ESP GLOBAL IGNORE) is very counter-intuitive, and I find that most people are either unaware that global ESP exists, or how to turn it on.

+1

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: QOL Request: Global ESP Default to On 07/07/2018 09:24 PM CDT
Actually i would go a bit further and ask for a permanent device to allow you to turn on and off esp at will. No upkeep no needing amulet or society.