SF default 11/22/2014 12:28 PM CST
Any chance of getting this fixed? It defaults the amulet to a channel that no longer exists.
Re: SF default 11/25/2014 11:57 PM CST
>>Any chance of getting this fixed? It defaults the amulet to a channel that no longer exists.

Could you provide some more details on what is happening?

-KEIOS
Keios is pretty amazing. ~Wyrom

Re: SF default 11/26/2014 12:51 PM CST
when using the default channel this is what happens.
>think to xxx
>
Your default channel or the channel you specified is not a valid channel. Please select another.

The thought window (the one selected off a character's menu to think to them) shows "(ERROR)" as the channel.

My guess is that its still set to General which doesn't exist any more.
Re: SF default 11/26/2014 12:54 PM CST

>think to xxx

shouldn't you be thinking on?
Re: SF default 11/26/2014 02:30 PM CST
>think to xxx
>shouldn't you be thinking on?

Thats SF output, not my input.
Re: SF default 12/03/2014 12:06 AM CST
>>Your default channel or the channel you specified is not a valid channel. Please select another.

The "General" channel still exists, but was name-changed to "Local".

There are a small handful of ways this error can happen, but the most common case I have seen is if you were once a member of a House, but are no longer.

Please try using ESP DEFAULT CLEAR to reset your default.

-KEIOS
Keios is pretty amazing. ~Wyrom

Re: SF default 12/03/2014 06:21 AM CST
Cleared it, set it to local, cleared it again. At every stage it still shows the channel as (ERROR) in the SF thinking window.

This character is not, and never has been, a member of a CHE.

I've looked at several characters, including those who currently have an MHO channel, those who have never been in MHO or CHE, those who once were and no longer are in a CHE, and those rolled up since the change took place and all show the same thing.
Re: SF default 12/03/2014 08:34 AM CST

If you had previously ignored a channel you can un-ignore by typing ignore <channel>. I had a little trouble clearing mine and that did the trick.