Spell Update: Invisibility 03/13/2017 02:38 AM CDT

When a Wizard casts 916 at a critter, if successfully warded the critter will no longer see the Mage. This gives the wizard an enormous advantage in their next attack and a huge boost to their defense until the invisibility is broken. The way to do that is the critter is sniffed or attacked or the time runs out versus the ward success. While the Invisibility is in effect on the critter, they will suffer a -75 to DS and -75 to Bolt DS as well as lose interest in attacking the Mage.

While we're at it it would be nice if 916 self-cast eliminated coin weight while it lasts.
Re: Spell Update: Invisibility 03/14/2017 03:36 AM CDT

Oh I like that. But if it were implemented, they'd probably tie it to a lore I don't train in. They love their water lore
;)
Re: Spell Update: Invisibility 03/15/2017 05:05 PM CDT
>When a Wizard casts 916 at a critter, if successfully warded the wizard will become John Cena. This gives the wizard an enormous advantage in their next attack and a huge boost to their defense until the invisibility is broken. The way to do that is the critter is sniffed or attacked or the time runs out versus the ward success. While the Invisibility is in effect on the critter, they will suffer a -75 to DS and -75 to Bolt DS as well as lose interest in attacking the Mage.

>Also unlocks the new cman Five Knuckle Shuffle.

I like it.

~ Methais