930 suggestion for offensive utility 03/02/2017 05:51 PM CST

When cast at a creature the intended outcome is to send it to the temporal rift. (This is the location you get sent if you attempt to cast 930 without a familiar summoned) It would then be stuck there for whatever action RT it has for moving multipled by the average number of movements needed to leave a temporal rift. It's reappearance could then be anywhere in the vicinity, not necessarily the room it departed.
If you weren't successful at rifting the creature I envision a failure as being something like the gateways in WoT where the portal is still razor sharp and would slice arms/chest/head/neck with severed arms being the most likely location.

Additional usage would be for that of your hunting partner. If you witness them take a particularly nasty crit like a severed leg from a major ewave. You aren't in voln so you can't fog them, they're fairly big boned so you don't trust being able to prep 930, cast, drag friend mist, successfully. Simply banish them to a temporal rift to get a grip of themselves by prep 930, cast my friend. They can't cast in the rift but they can eat herbs or at least wait out the 12 round stun while you clear the room.
Re: 930 suggestion for offensive utility 03/02/2017 07:57 PM CST
I could get behind this. Especially if it meant from time to time a Lich might wander into town. . .

Doug
Re: 930 suggestion for offensive utility 03/04/2017 09:17 PM CST
This spell could be the greatest thing ever if critters and players share the same temporal rift.

Some level 30 Rogue triggers a glyph trap, runs into a troll king.

We could get Forrest Gump to do a box of chocolates commercial for it and everything.

Sign me up.

~ Methais
Re: 930 suggestion for offensive utility 03/04/2017 09:17 PM CST
Cross realm 930 too. Require 50k worth of whatever like sorcerers. Our will still be cooler because wizards.

~ Methais
Re: 930 suggestion for offensive utility 03/05/2017 04:08 PM CST

>>Cross realm 930 too. Require 50k worth of whatever like sorcerers. Our will still be cooler because wizards.

Using the temporal rift for cross realms travelling would be rather cool. To continue to borrow from WoT, it could be like their skimming. http://wot.wikia.com/wiki/Skimming