HSN - Attune Reset Inquiry 09/18/2015 09:52 AM CDT
This topic has still been unsettled, but due to all the significant changes being made to how Attunement plays into various spell systems, especially for Wizards, is there going to be an opportunity to reset a character's attunement after HSN is complete?

So that there is no confusion, if there is this opportunity, will it be limited to Wizards, available to everyone who is currently attuned, or only available to those who have access to spells impacted by Attunement?

Additionally, are there any plans to create a method for changing attunement similar to say how Clerics are able to change their CONVERT status at some point? It would be nice to know that you can attune, and not be locked to that element for life, or if that is even possible.
Re: HSN - Attune Reset Inquiry 09/18/2015 10:05 AM CDT

Estild posted in one of these threads that it's on the list of things to address as part of post elr, but no details.
Re: HSN - Attune Reset Inquiry 10/07/2015 04:10 PM CDT
Has there been any update on this?

I sure would like to re-attune, and would even pay money in the simucoins store for it. I almost re-rolled over this issue...
Re: HSN - Attune Reset Inquiry 10/07/2015 04:12 PM CDT

A general update on what is going on with the ELR would be appreciated as well.
Re: HSN - Attune Reset Inquiry 10/07/2015 08:18 PM CDT
>Has there been any update on this?
>I sure would like to re-attune, and would even pay money in the simucoins store for it. I almost re-rolled over this issue.

I remember a long time back that Naos said it probably wouldn't be anything to happen due to how the ATTUNE is coded and a big part of the original (or old) coding in the game. It would be a big undertaking for something like this to be fixed.

I'm going off memory, but I believe it something along those lines. Hopefully it's something they can get fixed, but I personally would say to not hold your breath for it.

-Drumpel
Re: HSN - Attune Reset Inquiry 10/07/2015 11:14 PM CDT
Drumpel
I'm going off memory, but I believe it something along those lines. Hopefully it's something they can get fixed, but I personally would say to not hold your breath for it.

As noted before, the ability to reset your elemental attunement is on our list.

GameMaster Estild
Re: HSN - Attune Reset Inquiry 10/08/2015 02:42 PM CDT
>>As noted before, the ability to reset your elemental attunement is on our list.

Very nice, thanks for responding - I won't worry about it then.
Re: HSN - Attune Reset Inquiry 01/20/2016 11:00 AM CST
I would like to renew this inquiry as ATTUNE has become very integral, and right now there is zero way to reset your attunement, which prevents players from ever changing their preferences. Especially with how integrated ATTUNE and LORE has become (411 change comes to mind).

It would be fine to make it something like the Cleric ceremony to change CONVERT deity, but please do not make this a Simucoin only option...
Re: HSN - Attune Reset Inquiry 01/20/2016 11:04 AM CST
The method to reset your elemental attunement will be available in the very near future.

GameMaster Estild