Spell timer and unequal times 05/31/2013 07:34 PM CDT

Ok it has taken me almost 6 months to finally figure out what was happening. But The issue was, Id get a full spellup from a mage, and some how 3 hours later, Id run out of some spells an still have an hour left of others. I knew it was happening immediately after the changes were made for spells and there times, but i could not figure out what was causing it. Finally tonight i noticed.

This particular time I was spell less, so it was alot easier to notice. First I got spelled up by a mage after a death, and then some one gave me blues, which Can cast myself but saved me alot of mana from theres.

As I was bringing up my own spells which took me about 5 minutes. I noticed every successful cast I had, the times on some of the other spells dropped by a minute. It would change with each different spell I cast as to what else lost a minute, but buy the time my 5 minutes of casting was done and I had my own spells at 4 hours, there were as much as 5 to 10 minute in additional variances in the spells cast on m by others. Im sure this is a bug but using bug was not going to be easy to explain it.

However its simple enough for others to test, get 4 hours of spells from someone else, and cast your one one at a time and see when your done. Im not using a script to cast, and it also does this if I refresh one or two spells when im out and about.
Re: Spell timer and unequal times 05/31/2013 10:52 PM CDT

Just as an update after 3 hours, and occasionally refreshing my own spells, I now have a 12 minute discrepancy between elemental I an II, a 31 minute loss in 101 and 107, which suddenly equalized at the lower of the two with my next self cast of sneaking. with my next cast of sneaking I lost another minute on 101, and 102, and a third cast another minute on 101, and elemental 2.
Re: Spell timer and unequal times 06/06/2013 07:32 PM CDT

Thank you!! seems correct now as best as I can tell.