Sorcerer Guild Spam 01/16/2016 01:55 PM CST
Would it be possible to do something about the messaging with sorcerer guild stuff? When a player is forced to repeat an action in a crowded area for audience reps, and it's a wall of text, it's really annoying. Bards singing to purify gems is bad enough if they do it in public, but THAT they can go do privately. These poor sorcerers are forced to do this, over and over, where there's an audience, which means it's not just themselves they're spamming. I know that there's a sorcerer currently working on guild reps in TSC and it almost came to blows yesterday.

Sure, I can squelch the messaging. But if the action design is such that I need to squelch its messaging, then something is flawed with the action.

XXXXXXX holds his hand up before him, bringing his fingertips together into a point. He focuses intently at the space just above his fingers, and a small orb of energy coalesces there, hovering just above his hand. The orb begins to whirl rapidly in place, and thin streams of energy slide away to spin around it as it turns, crackling with electricity as the tempest begins to take form. The crackling sounds grow louder accompanied by the whistling of the raging air as miniature forks of lightning arc around the spinning fury of the maelstrom, and the tempest swells in size as if wanting to escape XXXXXXX's careful control. The vortex swiftly reaches its full potential, raining tiny hailstones down into and over his palm as it hovers balanced above his fingertips.
Re: Sorcerer Guild Spam 01/28/2016 11:00 PM CST
This is one of the bigger reasons I've never really invested any time into illusions.

- Xorus' player

>A monastic lich points a skeletal finger at you and exclaims, "Your soul is forfeit!"