Rogue Only Cman- Return Parry 02/16/2017 05:39 PM CST
When a FOE successfully parries a blow, the ROGUE has a chance to activate a CMAN skill "RETURN PARRY" which detects and counters the parry with one or more of a series of strikes. The idea is that the Rogue will not get a second-chance with an +AS based strike but will successfully be able to make them much more susceptible to being successful when ambushing from hiding and also will drastically reduce the odds of the next attempt being parried. For example, a Tier 4 of 4 with maximum possibility would be 50% chance to activate the RPARRY Cman.

You swing an azure vultite morning star at a Storm Giant!
Amazingly the Storm Giant parries the blow with its reinforced shield!
Roundtime 6 Sec.
You manage to catch the Storm Giant in an awkward position and smash his elbow with your star! You hit the 'funny bone'!
The Giant drops its shield and grabs its elbow in shock and horror, seething in pain.

>hide

You attempt to blend into the surroundings, and feel confident no one has noticed your doing so.
Roundtime 3 sec.

>ambush

You leap from a hiding attack!
*Your FOE is Off Balance!* (w/bigger pushdown, raise 1 crit rank, reduction of PARRY chance of target).

You swing an azure vultite morning star at a Storm Giant!
AS: +326 vs DS: +235 with AvD +29 + d100 roll: +17 = +255
and hit for...83 points of damage!
Hip pulped, severing the leg!
The Storm Giant falls to the ground clasping its mangled leg!

Something like this...
Re: Rogue Only Cman- Return Parry 02/16/2017 06:26 PM CST
Interlocking strikes. Yes, I like this. Well. . . except for that whole 'rogue only' thing.

Doug
Re: Rogue Only Cman- Return Parry 02/16/2017 06:46 PM CST
I love the imagery. That being said, I hope to never get hit with an enemy parrying me. If a foe could (how often does that occur?)parry me, I would love a 99 percent chance of counter-parry so and make it part of a stance with more benefits. Addition to Whirling dervish maybe?