Two Weapon wielding 06/09/2017 01:23 PM CDT

At about 8.6 mil experience.. this is the best I can do with two weapon combat as a paladin.. which (in my opinion) is a bit sad since this wouldn't even be possible just being level 100 by itself.

Falvicar (at level 100), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
Skill Name | Current Current
| Bonus Ranks
Two Weapon Combat..................| 300 200
Armor Use..........................| 300 200
Combat Maneuvers...................| 300 200
Edged Weapons......................| 300 200
Multi Opponent Combat..............| 170 70
Physical Fitness...................| 200 100
Dodging............................| 200 100
Magic Item Use.....................| 90 20
Harness Power......................| 200 100
Spiritual Lore - Religion..........| 145 45
Perception.........................| 58 12
Climbing...........................| 140 40
Swimming...........................| 140 40

Spell Lists
Minor Spiritual....................| 20

Spell Lists
Paladin............................| 35
Training Points: 0 Phy 13 Mnt (40 Mnt converted to Phy)

Granted.. I could have Perception to 100, but not without the lost of Religeon Lore which is needed for the kneeling.

But.. this is best attempt yet. Dodge is must at 1x (even as two handed weapon pally) since it's the defense.

I just wanted to throw this out there for anybody else that might be thinking of dual wielding. It's expensive as hell (maybe one day that'll change), but barely possible with time. Eventually the Perception will get to a full 100 ranks (kinda needed for bandits etc) and then (in my case), get Multi Ops back to 90, and then I'll be going after learning two handed weapons before I go all in on Lore since there's no point in learning beyond 35 ranks of paladin with no 50th spell (since I refuse to raise given too many people diss the pally raise :( )

Enjoy,, and feel free to comment on anything. I'm using a one handed katana and a wakizashi for now. Maybe I'll get the bubble flare off it and make it a Splitter weapon, but I rather transfer the bubble flare first heh if at al possible :-)

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!
Re: Two Weapon wielding 06/09/2017 08:48 PM CDT
I'd change from 1x dodge to 2x dodge; dropping the CM down to 1x. Drop armor use to 150 ranks. Yes 200 gets you 1 more armored fluidity rank but it's not enough to be worth the tps as you'll still be casting faiths clarity to use minor spiritual spells. You only need 25 ranks of religion lore for max kneel chance as well. 70 ranks of MoC is a bit odd as usually folks stop at focused thresholds. I'd drop it down to 55.

All the left over points need to go towards 1x perception and 40 ranks of first aid to munch herbs in combat without huge rt. If there are still points left over I'd probably dump them in Miu or arcane for spell burst unless you plan on hunting the rift.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

AIM: Kaight (Matt) GS4