Dear Estild.. 04/01/2016 06:03 PM CDT
Thank you for releasing the new paladin spell 1650. I will be using it to fight everything and anything that Kenstrom may throw in my way!

(April Fool!)

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!
Re: Dear Estild.. 04/01/2016 08:08 PM CDT
What did you use the new 1650 for today?

I used it to:

1) Generate all foraged items in the room within said room

2) Kill everything in the Citadel by hitting the tab key by accident. It included some players, but I got experience for raising them, and they didn't know it was my fault.

3) Increase the effective level of my undead kills for the sake of Voln's favor, but owing to a slick bug, they were immobilized the entire time so I thought my 8x flail was overkill and I beat them to death with a runestaff.

4) My paladin died climbing into the Citadel, because I decided Symbol of Seeking was overrated (and I still have only 10 climbing ranks). I became a Cloud of Doom and I rained Holy Terror down on all the foes of Luukos with my spirit, which was smart enough to use my 1625 bonded weapon ...

5) Gained a level, because the Holy Terror directly gained me the experience for all creatures I saw dying in my familiar window.

I felt the spell was pretty underpowered, so I then made this post to rant about how nerfed paladins are.

The deathbot will come back eventually.

>Daid: Pretty sure you have a whole big bucket as your penny jar. You never have only two cents. :p
Re: Dear Estild.. 04/02/2016 11:07 AM CDT
I"m still laughing at this ;-)

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!