Cleric Massies 10/20/2016 02:25 PM CDT
I want a Cleric spell in there with a duration long enough that it will make a difference. I'm not even sure which spell it is (307?) that already touches everyone in the Massie but that one should be amped up for duration when it is in a Massie. Or we need a new spell entirely which has a Massie effect, like maybe Alkars gives everyone a +5 to TD/DS when group cast.
Re: Cleric Massies 10/20/2016 02:32 PM CDT
As a cleric, I don't want this. The group requirement is intentional so that people take clerics hunting with them, not just use them as a spell up bot.
Re: Cleric Massies 10/20/2016 02:58 PM CDT
I agree with Fleurs. More mass spells = more spellbots and more content designed expecting players to have those spells. The group spells are great as-is.

It's the same way Wizards and Sorcs get penalized for having 425. "Oh, you have a spell that gives +25/+12.5 CS? Well, I guess everyone's going to have that running past level X, so we have to increase elemental/sorc TDs to make sure that they're not just destroying everything." According to GSWiki, black forest vipers have about 220 Minor Spirit TD, 234 Sorc TD, and 245 Minor Elemental TD. Sorc is about 13 points higher and MnE is 25 points higher, and 425 just becomes a mana tax.