discussion on 318 carried over from lnet - 3 ideas 10/27/2012 03:12 AM CDT
all I'm seeing lately is:

Any clerics on Teras? Any clerics in EN? Can you drag me to the NPC cleric?

Fact is, my cleric sits idle in EN sometimes when there's 5 deaders in Teras. Can't a spiritual man like me do something about it?

Behold, the cross realms raise. Because raising myself is cool.. but check this out:

"Bless deity common 6" would create a gem that can be stowed by a user or used as a chrism on another player. That gem will act as a chrism and also allow the player to be raised by the cleric who created the gem.

Another way to implement the idea is have the player raised at a shrine. So for example, I can cross-realms raise anyone at a shrine of Koar if I am a cleric of Koar. Or maybe both, since having both would be cool. :)

This ability could be used X times per day based on whatever ombination of lore/skills the GMs think is best.

Second idea: Bless deity common 7, allows the cleric to create a chrism gem that can be used on multiple people, and that gem also allows them to be raised with one cast. After the gem is used, the cleric would resurrect one person, and the others could be raised with them.

So example, during an invasion, 1 cleric could raise 3 bodies with a 5 minute raise-dead cooldown instead of 1 body per 5 minutes. This ability could be used once per day. EXP would stack! Come on, meditation got taken away after all!

Third idea: Bless deity common 8, creates a gem that adds +20 to all stats and +40 to primary stats (could be a range based on lores) for a 3 minute period, but ONLY if the person is still recovering from death (i.e. stats haven't normalized). This would allow more daring adventurers to attempt to hunt briefly during their recovery time.
Re: discussion on 318 carried over from lnet - 3 ideas 10/27/2012 06:18 AM CDT
I like the direction this is going and in some form this would be great given the curent trend in game. I don't know if cross realm raising would fly, though. It also kills me to hear all the requests for clerics and not being able to do anything.
Re: discussion on 318 carried over from lnet - 3 ideas 10/27/2012 08:03 AM CDT
>It also kills me to hear all the requests for clerics and not being able to do anything.

If you are willing to pay, you can zip from Icemule, raise a corpse on Teras, and zip back again. 90% of the time it takes will be the RT on 308 and 318.