Gem Purify / Lore Song Request 05/27/2016 12:25 PM CDT
Would it be possible to show in SPELL ACTIVE the various negative effects a bard may experience while purifying certain gems or loresinging certain items?

For example, purifying aster opals can cause a range of effects - lethargy, clumsiness, etc. When these occur, nothing shows in SPELL ACTIVE, and it is hard to know when the effect will completely wear off.

Doug
Re: Gem Purify / Lore Song Request 05/27/2016 09:03 PM CDT
I was told, "Oh, just a few minutes."

20 minutes later, I was still feeling the ... fun?
Re: Gem Purify / Lore Song Request 05/28/2016 09:44 AM CDT
For the Rift gems there are other ways to activate those effects other than by singing to them so it's probably more a matter of their specific script, as opposed to anything on our end. My method of dealing with purifying aster opals is simply to start with them, usually by the time I get through everything else the pseudo curse has run its course.

I also have mixed feelings on those showing more details. The doomstones, aster opals, and oblivion quartz are all part of the flavor of the Rift in my mind. There is a huge amount of charm to just how... weird... the place is. Anything to mitigate that would be a loss, albeit a small one.

Tal.