Ponder? Loresong? 12/29/2015 10:51 PM CST
I had heard that a loresong, once unlocked, would remain on an item perhaps at eg?

Anyhow it got me thinking why anything should ever require to be loresong twice. It's enough of a matter to loresing something once that it should be permanently unlocked after the loresong. Many games require items to be 'id'd but this is possibly the only one that doesn't have id retention. once something has been unlocked by a bard can we request it remain 'unlocked' when pondered (or similar verb)?

I ponder
Re: Ponder? Loresong? 01/07/2016 07:58 AM CST
It would be cut out a lot of RP potential if the bard was merely doing something mechanical to an item. Nice for others, but would make loresinging even more shallow for a bard than it currently is.

If something was to be put on an item after being sung by a bard, the bard should have some control/customisation over what it is.

>Ponder broadsword

"Please don't pawn me for a mere 35 thousand silvers trembles the gornar-edged razern broadsword, you've no idea how demeaning being displayed on one of those tables is to one of my critical sensitivities. I could be really good for you. I can even help you think more a point more logically if you hold onto me nicely."
Re: Ponder? Loresong? 03/14/2016 05:01 PM CDT
... but it might be an great RP opportunity for a command that everyone grouped with a bard be able to experience a special loresong in an item.

:)