Orders to the Blade 02/08/2018 09:10 PM CST
Pacing back and forth the Faendryl mutters to herself. She pauses every few steps as she reads over the parchment in her hands again and again.

“Bring the Palestra and their chosen?“

Gazing out the window into the night sky, the she reads the document once more.

“Has this experiment done so well that we wish more of them? Now they wish to allow each to present a chosen? A new apprentice for trial?”

Closing her eyes, she whispers, “I do your will.”

Sitting at her desk, the Blade begins to write.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Re: Orders to the Blade 02/08/2018 09:24 PM CST

so glad to see this return, thank you!
Re: Orders to the Blade 02/08/2018 09:34 PM CST
Very cool. Jealous of all you Faendryl out there.

!>tell child to be quiet
The child cries, "I don't wanna!"
Re: Orders to the Blade 02/08/2018 10:23 PM CST
Each Palestra is invited to present their apprentices for trials and there is the opportunity for the one Sarissa to retrial if she chooses.

I also did some refining after the first trials, so I am really excited to do this again.

The arena areas of NTF will be open to all Faendryl who wish to attend.

The dates for this event is March 1 - 3.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Re: Orders to the Blade 02/09/2018 08:32 AM CST
Hi Valyrka, according to the wiki, there are only four recognized Palestra in game right now: Arku, Aurach, Durakar, and Noira. If someone is unable to find one of these characters, where else should the person turn to begin this process?
Re: Orders to the Blade 02/09/2018 07:49 PM CST
If anyone's having trouble finding the original Mahkra Palestra, look around for Faendryl Enclave members, some of whom are in touch with their players and might be able to answer some OOC questions you have. We can also help out ICly with gear or advice from having observed the last trials.

Anything we can do to help, just holler on the amulet or back-channels!

-- Lauren, Lylia's player