Official Basilican? 08/07/2017 04:05 PM CDT
Valyrka,

I meant to address this during Con and I frankly forgot... but what is the stance of getting official Basilican recognition for Faendryl sorcerers out there... similar to the Palestra trials? I don't want it to be like opening the flood gates, but for those who see Palestra as being released in game as an official thing finally, it should follow suit that Faendryl sorcerers be given similar consideration, especially since one has already been mentioned in the Enchiridon Valentia, aka Allereli.

#bardlife
Re: Official Basilican? 08/07/2017 04:09 PM CDT
That is something that has not been discussed, but it is something that is now on my radar as a player want!

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Re: Official Basilican? 08/07/2017 04:16 PM CDT

>I meant to address this during Con and I frankly forgot... but what is the stance of getting official Basilican recognition for Faendryl sorcerers out there... similar to the Palestra trials? I don't want it to be like opening the flood gates, but for those who see Palestra as being released in game as an official thing finally, it should follow suit that Faendryl sorcerers be given similar consideration, especially since one has already been mentioned in the Enchiridon Valentia, aka Allereli.

btw I didn't ask her to post this request ;) I believe by recognition she means membership, since being included in the EV was recognition of the summoning event by the Basilica. A has requested from numerous NPCs in game for assistance/reference in applying for Basilican membership, and it appears as though others may want a means towards membership as well.
Re: Official Basilican? 08/07/2017 04:52 PM CDT
>>btw I didn't ask her to post this request ;) I believe by recognition she means membership, since being included in the EV was recognition of the summoning event by the Basilica. A has requested from numerous NPCs in game for assistance/reference in applying for Basilican membership, and it appears as though others may want a means towards membership as well.

No, but like you, it has been a goal of mine, I just may not have been as vocal (Or even present) for the interactions!

#bardlife
Re: Official Basilican? 08/07/2017 05:10 PM CDT
And it is something I can definitely look into, especially with situations like this where there has already been some recognition.

So many ideas in my head now... that is a good thing....

I was sorry to not get to con this year, I would have loved to meet you and see folks again!

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves