Exile Day 09/27/2015 08:29 PM CDT
The last few months I have been thinking about a possible event highlighting the changes to the Faendryl people related to the Exile. Mostly because a specific newer member of the Enclave was hoping for something along those lines. After the Festival of the Fallen and some ideas I got during the loresong auction, those possible ideas coalesced in an idea for a Faendryl holiday; Exile Day. An annual holiday/day of remembrance where people take the day to be with family and friends, contemplate the past and how things have progressed through the years.. both from a historical perspective and a personal one.. and then to also look ahead to the future and what route each of us, collectively or individually, will take. Kind of like New Years and a new years resolution, only instead of the new year it would be based off a specific moment in Faendryl history that marked a divergent path.

Just thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone had comments/opinions/ideas/suggestions/insults.
Re: Exile Day 09/27/2015 08:39 PM CDT

Love this idea! Let me know if/how I can help...
Re: Exile Day 09/27/2015 11:36 PM CDT
I like the thinking! Especially if we can also talk about the other Elven houses and their bad choices.

Maybe focus on the idea of opportunities? Exile may have initially seemed bad, but the Faendryl were able to use it as an opportunity. What opportunities will the next year bring for Faendryl now?

V V V V V

https://twitter.com/gs4_tahminarre