Taskmaster Runaround 12/10/2016 10:54 AM CST
I recently joined, completed the initial tasks. So...

>The High Taskmaster looks at you, consults her notes, and then announces in a loud voice: "Crawford, I'm rather busy right now. I know you have completed the requirements for advancement in rank, but I cannot take the time to instruct you. Let me check my schedule... Ah, yes, I can squeeze you in in 130 minutes or so. Come back then and I'll take care of you."

OK. That's a while, so I go off and do something else. I come back at a later time.

>The High Taskmaster looks at you, consults her notes, and then announces in a loud voice: "Crawford, I'm rather busy right now. I know you have completed the requirements for advancement in rank, but I cannot take the time to instruct you. Let me check my schedule... Ah, yes, I can squeeze you in in 130 minutes or so. Come back then and I'll take care of you."

Oh... OK. Well, it's late, and I need to go to bed. I try again in the morning...

And on and on for a few days. Is this intentional?
Re: Taskmaster Runaround 12/10/2016 11:02 AM CST
I am pretty certain you need to stay logged in for the time to advance. You can't log out and then log back in after approximately 130 minutes have passed.

-- Robert

A powerful whirlpool is suddenly overtaken by a windy vortex!
Re: Taskmaster Runaround 12/10/2016 11:07 AM CST
>I am pretty certain you need to stay logged in for the time to advance. You can't log out and then log back in after approximately 130 minutes have passed.-- Robert

Yup. That's exactly right.

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Taskmaster Runaround 12/10/2016 12:57 PM CST
That sucks.