Lacheis and CoL Decoded 02/27/2013 12:49 PM CST
Many have said that CoL is dead. It's power frozen in ICE. I, and my brethren, have long toiled in the knowledge that isn't true! I challenge you after reading these accounts, which are numerous and spanning many years to continue to refute such things that are proven false time and again. This power would like you to believe itself dead so that it's deception is that much more effective.

It was no easy task putting together the research required for the section I'm releasing today on the House Phoenix website. It primarily started as a log I came across at Juspera's about the sham Mayor election in 2002. When I had finally managed to piece together all of the Elanthian Journals (They are on Krakii under Lists of Newsletters) and scoured every nook and cranny I could that in recent weeks I've managed to piece together a comprehensive story that tells the story of the Council of Light around 1999-2003, the Grand Assassin Lacheis, and the division of power that lead to the opening of the Solhaven and Ta'Vaalor Headquarters.

If you have more information, even if from memory, I would be interested in hearing from you. I have a few bits and pieces including assassin attacks more recently. As always you can contact me at hvaimor@gmail.com, now onto the sections in our library. They are and can be found here:

http://gshousephoenix.com/

*The New Director
*The Oathbreakers Culling
*Lacheis, Grand Assassin of the Council of Light
*City on Alert!
*Defrauding the System
*Journal Editor Dead
*The Setup
*Mayor Murdered, Town Riots!, Calm!?
*The Campaigns - Nevrek for Mayor!
*The Campaigns - Plur & Rekarth
*Mayor Debates - Mayor May Not!
*Division of Power
*Don't forget...your Oath!
*Payment Collections
*Don't Cross the Council

Enjoy!
-Geijon
Re: Lacheis and CoL Decoded 02/27/2013 08:55 PM CST

Many have said that CoL is dead. It's power frozen in ICE. I, and my brethren, have long toiled in the knowledge that isn't true! I challenge you after reading these accounts, which are numerous and spanning many years to continue to refute such things that are proven false time and again. This power would like you to believe itself dead so that it's deception is that much more effective.

It was no easy task putting together the research required for the section I'm releasing today on the House Phoenix website. It primarily started as a log I came across at Juspera's about the sham Mayor election in 2002. When I had finally managed to piece together all of the Elanthian Journals (They are on Krakii under Lists of Newsletters) and scoured every nook and cranny I could that in recent weeks I've managed to piece together a comprehensive story that tells the story of the Council of Light around 1999-2003, the Grand Assassin Lacheis, and the division of power that lead to the opening of the Solhaven and Ta'Vaalor Headquarters.

If you have more information, even if from memory, I would be interested in hearing from you. I have a few bits and pieces including assassin attacks more recently. As always you can contact me at hvaimor@gmail.com, now onto the sections in our library. They are and can be found here:

http://gshousephoenix.com/

*The New Director
*The Oathbreakers Culling
*Lacheis, Grand Assassin of the Council of Light
*City on Alert!
*Defrauding the System
*Journal Editor Dead
*The Setup
*Mayor Murdered, Town Riots!, Calm!?
*The Campaigns - Nevrek for Mayor!
*The Campaigns - Plur & Rekarth
*Mayor Debates - Mayor May Not!
*Division of Power
*Don't forget...your Oath!
*Payment Collections
*Don't Cross the Council

Enjoy!
-Geijon

CoL is a myth. It's a story Volners use to scare their children with.

Dgry
Re: Lacheis and CoL Decoded 06/10/2013 03:57 PM CDT
>>Many have said that CoL is dead. It's power frozen in ICE. I, and my brethren, have long toiled in the knowledge that isn't true! I challenge you after reading these accounts, which are numerous and spanning many years to continue to refute such things that are proven false time and again. This power would like you to believe itself dead so that it's deception is that much more effective.<<

I've been hearing about the Assassin killing 5 people in the past month or two. Has anyone logged or reported on this? I'll check the phoenix and PC also. I've always thought that this was a very rare event but could be wrong. If this is true though, it sounds like CoL has an engaged GM.
Re: Lacheis and CoL Decoded 06/10/2013 05:26 PM CDT
I heard about it, but it's not been widely reported. I think it was Saturday or Sunday too.