Silver Wands in Ta'Vaalor 11/16/2011 04:04 PM CST
I'm sure this has been posted, or talked about, before.. but, here's another mini-rant from someone trying to finish a Council task in Ta'Vaalor!

Ever since the Fortress burned, there haven't been normal, plain-jane silver wands available. There's tarnished silver wands, but those just plain don't work. I'm pretty certain that the general store used to have the normal silver wands, pre-burnage... and Solhaven's alchemist has the plain-jane wands available.

So, I'm wondering: are there actually plain-jane silver wands available for purchase (besides one at a time at the pawnshop) in the Fortress? If not, could we get some, or make it so Solhaven CoL'ers have to go looking too (instead of being able to buy at the alchemist)?

Thanks!
Re: Silver Wands in Ta'Vaalor 11/16/2011 05:49 PM CST
If not, could we get some, or make it so Solhaven CoL'ers have to go looking too (instead of being able to buy at the alchemist)?

Really? That's one of your suggestions? I had to walk three miles uphill in the snow, so others need to as well?

Wow. Just wow.

-Taakhooshi, and Me

For the Story of Taakhooshi:
http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=Taakhooshi
Re: Silver Wands in Ta'Vaalor 11/17/2011 01:07 AM CST
They were never available in TV, even pre-burnage. You either bought them cheap at the pawn, or expensively at a player shop, or imported them from the Landing yourself. You might try poking around the Ravelin. That's been built since I last did CoL and I never checked it out for wands.