~February Premium Contest~ 02/06/2018 09:19 PM CST
Filling It Up

Have you had a craving for a certain kind of summer pie? Well now's your chance to make it! For this month's contest, you are to design a pie filling and 2 taste flavors to go with it (summer themed).

Here are the requirements:

1. Design the pie filling - "some spiced,apple,filling" - Your noun must be filling, and you must have the word SOME in the article. Make sure to keep it in the 15/15/15 rule. No long descriptions.
2. Design flavor messaging for when the pie has been created and consumed with your filling
3. Design a second flavor messaging for when the pie has been created and consumed with your filling

Entries that do not include all three requirements and follow the guidelines
will not be considered eligible. Contestants have until midnight PT on
February 28, 2018 to get entries to me.

Ten winners will be chosen from the submitted entries.

Like all Premium Monthly Contests, entries are subject to change based on the discretion
of the GMs and QC. Entries will be judged during the first week of March. Zoelle
will not judge this contest except in the rare case of a tie. The winners will be
announced as soon as possible afterwards. Zoelle reserves the right to make any changes
to items that she, or QC, deems necessary.

Please direct any questions to the Premium Contests folder on the official message boards.

REMINDERS: THERE IS NO GUARANTEE ANY WINNING ITEM WILL BE CREATED IN GAME!

~Zoelle~
Re: ~February Premium Contest~ 02/28/2018 09:26 PM CST
Just a few more hours left to get your entries in for this month's contest (Filling it Up).

I have currently received submissions from:

Alisaire
Amorana
Imrys
Laete
Lunawyn
Naamit
Traiva
Ysaeril

If you sent it in and your name is not listed, please resend and make sure it's going to GS4-ZOELLE@PLAY.NET for this contest!

Original post and details for this contest can be found at:
http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Four%20Winds%20Hall%60Premium/Contests/view/1184

~Zoelle~
Re: ~February Premium Contest~ 03/04/2018 10:02 PM CST
Here is a list of entrants at the close of the contest (Filling It Up). I have checked spam and junk mails and not found any additional entries. If you have sent it in, please recheck the address (GS4-ZOELLE@PLAY.NET) and forward it to me in the next 24 hours so I can verify timestamps.

(NEW ENTRIES SINCE LAST POST)

Haezel
Lisbethany
Lylia
Rafiya

(The following have already been posted previously.)

Alisaire
Amorana
Imrys
Laete
Lunawyn
Naamit
Traiva
Ysaeril

~Zoelle~
Re: ~February Premium Contest~ 03/11/2018 05:48 PM CDT
Congratulations to the winners of our February (Filling It Up) contest!

See PREMIUM 7 in game for details on how to collect your prize.

Here are the Premium Contest winners in alphabetical order:

Top Ten Winners:

Alisaire
Haezel
Imrys
Laete
Lisbethany
Lunawyn
Lylia
Rafiya
Traiva
Ysaeril

All changes are up to the discretion of Simutronics.

Please remember that you have 30 days from the date of this posting to ASSIST to claim your prize.

~Zoelle~