~December Premium Contest~ 12/05/2017 09:13 PM CST
*A Taste of the Tropics*

Does that old bed just not fit with the new tapestry you fell in love with, but you just can't find quite the right one? Are you tired of trying to clean that dusty rug and want to trade it in for something nicer? Now's your chance to design some furnishings for a home with a tropical theme. The types of furnishings include doors, storage containers, windows, beds, lighting, seating, wall hangings, and trash cans. Please do not include walls or flooring.

Here are the requirements:

1. Submit a design for a furnishing and the type it follows (ie. a vine-carved door, doors).
2. Submit a second design for a furnishing and have the type be different than #1 submission.
3. Submit a third design for a furnishing and have the type be different than #1 and #2 (please do NOT submit 3 door designs. All designs should fall into different categories).
4. The furnishing design should fit a home found somewhere around Mist Harbor.
5. The item may have either a long description OR a short description with a show and must follow ALTER rules.

Entries that do not follow all five requirements will not be considered eligible. Contestants have until midnight PT on December 31, 2017 to get entries to me.

Ten winners will be chosen from the submitted entries.

Like all Premium Monthly Contests, entries are subject to change based on the discretion
of the GMs and QC. Entries will be judged during the first week of January. Zoelle will not judge this contest except in the rare case of a tie. The winners will be announced as soon as possible afterwards. Zoelle reserves the right to make any changes to submissions that she, or QC, deems necessary.

Please direct any questions to the Premium Contests folder on the official message boards.

REMINDERS: THERE IS NO GUARANTEE ANY WINNING SUBMISSION WILL BE CREATED IN GAME!
USE THE FORM IN PREMIUM 6 WHEN SENDING YOUR CONTEST ENTRY

~Zoelle~
Re: ~December Premium Contest~ 01/04/2018 10:19 PM CST
Here is a list of entrants at the close of the contest (Taste of the Tropics). I have checked spam and junk mails and not found any additional entries. If you have sent it in, please recheck the address (GS4-ZOELLE@PLAY.NET) and forward it to me in the next 24 hours so I can verify timestamps.

(ENTRIES)

Bayli
Faella
Issalya (Platinum)
Luxelle
Naamit
Nazarr
Olisette
Sigfreda (Platinum)

~Zoelle~
Re: ~December Premium Contest~ 01/07/2018 08:48 PM CST
Congratulations to the winners of our December (Taste of the Tropics) contest!

See PREMIUM 7 in game for details on how to collect your prize.

Here are the Premium Contest winners in alphabetical order:

Top Ten Winners:

Bayli
Faella
Issalya (Platinum)
Luxelle
Naamit
Nazarr
Olisette
Sigfreda (Platinum)

All changes are up to the discretion of Simutronics.

Please remember that you have 30 days from the date of this posting to ASSIST to claim your prize.

~Zoelle~