~August Premium Contest~ 08/02/2017 11:16 AM CDT
Dolly Would

Have you ever had a doll and wished it would do some neat things? Well, now is your chance. For this month's contest, you are to design a custom zest/movement for a doll.

Here are the requirements:

1. Give the verb used to activate the action
2. 1st person messaging of the action
3. 3rd person messaging of the action

Entries that do not follow all three requirements will not be considered eligible. Contestants have until midnight PT on August 31, 2017 to get entries to me.

Ten winners will be chosen from the submitted entries.

Like all Premium Monthly Contests, entries are subject to change based on the discretion
of the GMs and QC. Entries will be judged during the first week of August. Zoelle will not judge this contest except in the rare case of a tie. The winners will be announced as soon as possible afterwards. Zoelle reserves the right to make any changes to submissions that she, or QC, deems necessary.

Please direct any questions to the Premium Contests folder on the official message boards.

REMINDERS: THERE IS NO GUARANTEE ANY WINNING SUBMISSION WILL BE CREATED IN GAME!
USE THE FORM IN PREMIUM 6 WHEN SENDING YOUR CONTEST ENTRY

~Zoelle~
Re: ~August Premium Contest~ 08/02/2017 12:23 PM CDT
<Contestants have until midnight PT on August 31, 2017 to get entries to me>

<Entries will be judged during the first week of July.>

Going to use a time machine once all entries are in or are entrants waiting a year to be judged?

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: ~August Premium Contest~ 08/02/2017 01:05 PM CDT
>>Going to use a time machine once all entries are in or are entrants waiting a year to be judged?

Maaaybe. Also, fixed.

~Zoelle~
Re: ~August Premium Contest~ 08/02/2017 02:01 PM CDT
Don't bother her, she's busy playing with all these cool new doll actions for 48 weeks! <poke>
Re: ~August Premium Contest~ 08/02/2017 04:24 PM CDT
Sent my submission :)

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: ~August Premium Contest~ 08/26/2017 08:09 PM CDT
Less than one week left to get your entries in for this contest (Dolly Would).

I have currently received submissions from:

Naamit
Starchitin
Ziynat

If you sent it in and your name is not listed, please resend and make sure it's going to GS4-ZOELLE@PLAY.NET for this contest!

Original post and details for this contest can be found at:
http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Four%20Winds%20Hall%60Premium/Contests/view/1118

~Zoelle~
Re: ~August Premium Contest~ 09/03/2017 11:24 AM CDT
Here is a list of entrants at the close of the contest (Dolly Would). I have checked spam and junk mails and not found any additional entries. If you have sent it in, please recheck the address (GS4-ZOELLE@PLAY.NET) and forward it to me in the next 24 hours so I can verify timestamps.

(NEW ENTRIES SINCE LAST POST)

Elerdran
Mahlrem
Obsalyn

(The following have already been posted previously.)

Naamit
Ordim
Starchitin
Ziynat

~Zoelle~
Re: ~August Premium Contest~ 09/16/2017 11:31 PM CDT
Congratulations to the winners of our August(Dolly Would) contest!

See PREMIUM 7 in game for details on how to collect your prize.

Here are the Premium Contest winners in alphabetical order:

Top Ten Winners:

Elerdran
Mahlrem
Naamit
Obsalyn
Ordim
Starchitin
Ziynat

All changes are up to the discretion of Simutronics.

Please remember that you have 30 days from the date of this posting to ASSIST to claim your prize.

~Zoelle~
Re: ~August Premium Contest~ 12/18/2017 03:22 PM CST
Gah, I didn't see this thread here.... never saw an announcement about the winners in the official announcements folder and forgot all about it. Oh well... cest la vie.

Starchitin