~June Premium Contest 06/03/2017 12:44 PM CDT
Rise and Shine

Have you ever seen a sunrise or sunset around the Isle, but it wasn't all you'd hoped it would be? For this month's contest, you are to design special messaging that will be seen on the Isle of Four Winds at specific times of the day. The times of day are: sunrise, mid-morning, noon, midafternoon, sunset, and midnight.

Here are the requirements:

1. Submit which time of day, and then a single sentence of messaging. (For example: Sunrise: The bright disk of the sun appears over the horizon.)
2. Submit a second time of day, and include a single sentence of messaging. (ie. Mid-morning: The air begins to grow warm, as the sun initiates its ascent towards high noon).
3. Submit a third time of day, and include a single sentence of messaging. (ie. Midnight: The moon seems to stand perfectly still, high overhead. )
4. Each submission must be for a separate time of day. (For example, do not submit three different entries for only sunrise messaging.)

Entries that do not follow all four requirements will not be considered eligible. Contestants have until midnight PT on June 30, 2017 to get entries to me.

Ten winners will be chosen from the submitted entries.

Like all Premium Monthly Contests, entries are subject to change based on the discretion
of the GMs and QC. Entries will be judged during the first week of July. Zoelle will not judge this contest except in the rare case of a tie. The winners will be announced as soon as possible afterwards. Zoelle reserves the right to make any changes to submissions that she, or QC, deems necessary.

Please direct any questions to the Premium Contests folder on the official message boards.

REMINDERS: THERE IS NO GUARANTEE ANY WINNING SUBMISSION WILL BE CREATED IN GAME!
USE THE FORM IN PREMIUM 6 WHEN SENDING YOUR CONTEST ENTRY

~Zoelle~
Re: ~June Premium Contest 06/25/2017 02:49 PM CDT
Less than one week left to get your entries in for this contest (Rise and Shine).

I have currently received submissions from:

Barthollomew
Dhalann
Jiarine
Lyoko
Motta
Ryndith
Thondalar

If you sent it in and your name is not listed, please resend and make sure it's going to GS4-ZOELLE@PLAY.NET for this contest!

Original post and details for this contest can be found at:
http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Four%20Winds%20Hall%60Premium/Contests/view/1101

~Zoelle~
Re: ~June Premium Contest 07/01/2017 11:00 PM CDT
Here is a list of entrants at the close of the contest (Rise & Shine). I have checked spam and junk mails and not found any additional entries. If you have sent it in, please recheck the address (GS4-ZOELLE@PLAY.NET) and forward it to me in the next 24 hours so I can verify timestamps.

(NEW ENTRIES SINCE LAST POST)

Archsenex
Aubriella
Cannel
Cruxophim
Fleurs
Isthair
Jeafwsian
Mnute
Naamit
Shaelethe
Telyav

(The following have already been posted previously.)

Barthollomew
Dhalann
Jiarine
Lyoko
Motta
Ryndith
Thondalar

~Zoelle~
Re: ~June Premium Contest 07/13/2017 10:13 PM CDT
Congratulations to the winners of our June (Rise and Shine) contest!

See PREMIUM 7 in game for details on how to collect your prize.

Here are the Premium Contest winners in alphabetical order:

Top Ten Winners:

Archsenex
Barthollomew
Cannel
Dhalann
Jiarine
Motta
Naamit
Ryndith
Telyav
Thondalar

All changes are up to the discretion of Simutronics.

Please remember that you have 30 days from the date of this posting to ASSIST to claim your prize.

~Zoelle~