Contest question 03/19/2017 08:11 AM CDT
Since this is the first time I have ever been chosen for a contest like this - is there any idea on how long it might be before our items become a reality? I am just really excited to see what my glitter infused runestaffs turn out like!
Re: Contest question 03/19/2017 12:41 PM CDT
As per PREMIUM 6: REMINDERS: THERE IS NO GUARANTEE ANY WINNING ITEM WILL BE CREATED IN GAME!

For the design-a-script contest, I'm definitely working to make all of them a reality. The first 4 are already into QC and I've got some free time this coming week to work on more of them. I had planned to debut these offerings at this year's Premium Summer Festival, so that would likely be how long you're waiting!
___
ASGM
Re: Contest question 03/19/2017 03:54 PM CDT
The first four in the order you posted the winners? Because if so woohoo as I was the first one listed lol. I know there are never any guarantees, that's life! It is just exciting to be any part of it. It makes me feel like I might have the chance to be a GM one day and put my programming and design degree's to good use. Other than my day job I suppose, but bah - game! Summer Festival certainly isn't a long time to wait!
Re: Contest question 03/19/2017 09:59 PM CDT
A great way to celebrate any neat items and scripts made from this would be a merchant that adds them to existing items at the festival.

You know... just saying...
Re: Contest question 03/19/2017 10:48 PM CDT
Very likely that this can be arranged provided they're all done in time.

___
ASGM
Re: Contest question 03/20/2017 12:50 AM CDT
That would be awesome. I am really curious about and looking forward to elemental jewelry. Also runestaves and new punching options.
Re: Contest question 03/20/2017 04:50 PM CDT
>glitter infused runestaffs

From my experience with glitter, I'm going to assume just touching one permanently alters your features.