February Contest 1.0 Winners! 03/06/2017 06:39 PM CST
A lot of good submissions this month! Unlike most contests, the judging on this one was strictly by GameMaster Tamuz (meeeee!), based on how quickly I could turn these ideas into actual scripts to get out into the game! I stretched it a little and ended up taking 11 winners instead of the normal 10. Here we go!

Boudicea gave us some sparkly runestaves that will likely end up with some customization options.

Azryen seems to be worried about something, because worry stone bracelets sound like a great way to stress over the next storyline.

Jossarian provided the inspiration for some tool rolls, perfect for your lockpicks, dissection tools, or other small implements.

Archales isn't standing on a soap box, but he might end up sitting on one with his idea for makeshift seating!

Malkave is after Captain Corelli with his mandolin-based messaging.

Nuadjha brought us elementally attunened jewelry, which will be SO HOT this season. And so cold!

Lunaryna submitted messaging for worry/fidget rings. Are you folks nervous about something?

Alisaire had sleight of hand tricks in mind with a set of messaging for small objects that can be manipulated in a flashy fashion.

Lylia was much more focused on something Elanthia is apparently lacking after all these years: nail files!

Anryk supplied a set of messaging for UAC gauntlets that I think you all will enjoy. Smashing!

Isthair furnished shield fluff messaging that was simple and elegant.

There are some runner up submissions as well, which should also be able to join the game at some point in the near future, but may require some massaging on their messaging to meet QC standards. Keep your eyes peeled!
___
ASGM
Re: February Contest 1.0 Winners! 03/06/2017 06:45 PM CST
Congrats, everyone. Definitely looking forward to some of these. :)
Re: February Contest 1.0 Winners! 03/06/2017 09:47 PM CST
Ooh, thanks, Tamuz -- I also love the way you announced the winners with a little teaser. It's like "88 Lines about 44 Women," but shorter. And not all women. And not rhyming. Okay, not much like it at all, but I was listening to it earlier.

I'm so looking forward to seeing these in action!
Re: February Contest 1.0 Winners! 03/06/2017 10:28 PM CST
I am pretty stoked to see many of these - congrats winners!

Oh and ... Nice work Tamuz :)

/seo, wheels and skulls department/
Re: February Contest 1.0 Winners! 03/07/2017 02:47 AM CST
>>Lylia was much more focused on something Elanthia is apparently lacking after all these years: nail files!

Yes; very much yes!

>>You slay me woman! ~ Wyrom

https://gswiki.play.net/Rohese_Bayvel-Timsh'l
Re: February Contest 1.0 Winners! 03/07/2017 09:00 AM CST
>> Boudicea gave us some sparkly runestaves that will likely end up with some customization options.

Woot! I can't believe I made the cut!
Re: February Contest 1.0 Winners! 03/07/2017 11:43 AM CST

Does this mean I could auction off my nail file for bazillions of silvers?!

:)
---
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Re: February Contest 1.0 Winners! 03/07/2017 11:53 AM CST
Do it before the market gets flooded!

___
ASGM
Re: February Contest 1.0 Winners! 03/08/2017 01:37 AM CST
>Do it before the market gets flooded!

I will torment Miss Lylia with it instead. Talk about PRICELESS :)

---
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"