February Premium Contest 2.0 02/19/2017 11:41 AM CST
Hi everyone, I know it's close to the end of February, but I'm putting out an additional premium contest to make up for one of the previous ones missed. Unlike other contests, this one will only run 2 weeks.

*Create a spell prep*

Have you ever wanted to cast with particular flair?! This month you're to design a spell prep.

Here are the requirements:
1. Must have a 1st person
2. Must have a 3rd person
3. Must have 3rd person for when caster is invisible
4. Include if it is for a specific profession, spell, or for all.

Entries that do not include all three requirements will not be considered eligible. Contestants have until midnight PT on March 5, 2017 to get entries to me (gs4-zoelle@play.net).

Ten winners will be chosen from the submitted entries.

Like all Premium Monthly Contests, entries are subject to change based on the discretion of the GMs and QC. Entries will be judged during the second week of March. Zoelle will not judge this contest except in the rare case of a tie. The winners will be announced as soon as possible afterwards. Zoelle reserves the right to make any changes to items that she, or QC, deems necessary.

Please direct any questions to the Premium Contests folder on the official message boards.

REMINDERS: THERE IS NO GUARANTEE ANY WINNING ITEM WILL BE CREATED IN GAME!
USE THE FORM IN PREMIUM 6 WHEN SENDING YOUR CONTEST ENTRY (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF EMAILING GS4-ZOELLE@PLAY.NET INSTEAD OF GS4-TAMUZ).

~Zoelle~
Re: February Premium Contest 2.0 02/19/2017 04:16 PM CST
Tamuz is a pretty cool person and would forward them on anyway, but email Zoelle on this one!

___
ASGM
Re: February Premium Contest 2.0 02/27/2017 05:34 PM CST
Any update to either by chance?

- Lunaryna and ... other unsavories.
Re: February Premium Contest 2.0 02/28/2017 10:17 AM CST
Less than one week left to get your entries in for this contest (design a spell prep!).

I have currently received submissions from:

Alisaire
Azerik
Azryen
Bredanin
Gavrien
Japhrimel
Kaight
Kayse
Ketarra
Leafiara
Luceon
Lunaryna
Malkave
Nuadjha
Rhayveign
Serenwy
Tsethros
Vicimer

If you sent it in and your name is not listed, please resend and make sure it's going to GS4-ZOELLE@PLAY.NET for this contest! Original post and details for this contest can be found at: http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Four%20Winds%20Hall%60Premium/Contests/view/1027

~Zoelle~
Re: February Premium Contest 2.0 03/06/2017 10:04 AM CST
Here is a list of entrants at the close of the contest. I have checked spam and junk mails and not found any additional entries. If you have sent it in, please recheck the address (GS4-ZOELLE@PLAY.NET) and forward it to me in the next 24 hours so I can verify timestamps.

(NEW ENTRIES SINCE LAST POST)

Arkios
Cruxophim
Elerdran
Esana
Haezel
Isthair
Katiesa
Melikor
Mnute
Qualeric

(The following have already been posted previously.)
Alisaire
Azerik
Azryen
Bredanin
Gavrien
Japhrimel
Kaight
Kayse
Ketarra
Leafiara
Luceon
Lunaryna