February Contest Announcement! 01/25/2017 12:01 PM CST
Since February is a corgi-short month, let's get a slight head start on it!

PLEASE NOTE THAT SUBMISSIONS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO GS4-TAMUZ@PLAY.NET AND NOT THE NORMAL JAINNA ADDRESS FOR THIS CONTEST!

PREMIUM 5 and PREMIUM 6 have been updated accordingly!

CONTEST: Create a non-functional (fluff) script!

Requirements:
Describe the type of item this script goes on! Could be something broad like "weapons" or more narrow like, "cloaks" or even very narrow like "high-waisted ballgowns only."

Provide up to 4 verbs and the messaging they will produce for this item. Your messaging must make sense for the restrictions you have previously described!

These must be fluff actions, nothing useful mechanically.

No additional unlocking tiers with more verbs! Some scripts are just 4 and done. These are literally just fluff messaging and NOTHING MORE! It can not sort your things. It can not bundle them. All it does is provide messages when up to 4 different verbs are used on the item! Super simple stuff (that could be turned into actual scripts at a reasonably fast pace)!

There is a very good chance that suitable submissions make it into a shop at some point this year, so if you have ever wanted to design your own stuff (and don't mind sharing) this is a good chance at it! Overall chance of making it into the game live depends on the messaging, how much QC it may require, and general suitability for the game. In addition to the normal prizes, the submitter of any set of ideas that makes the transition with little effort (as judged by me, since I'll be making the scripts) will receive 10% of the sales the first time the item is sold to the masses!

This contest will be judged exclusively by GameMaster Tamuz, so he can rapidly produce suitable scripts at his discretion. To repeat, it will not be judged by a blind panel of GameMasters as most monthly contests are.

___
ASGM
February Contest 1.0 Update! 02/21/2017 11:47 AM CST
One week left to get your entries in for this contest (design a fluff script!)

I have currently received submissions from:

Serenwy

Jossarian

Azryen

Limorten

Ordim

Boudicea

If you sent it in and your name is not listed, please resend and make sure it's going to GS4-TAMUZ@PLAY.NET for this contest! Original post and details for this contest can be found at: http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Four%20Winds%20Hall%60Premium/Contests/view/1026

___
ASGM
Re: February Contest 1.0 Update! 02/28/2017 07:54 AM CST
I have currently received submissions from the following people for the 1.0 contest, which ends tonight!

Serenwy
Jossarian
Azryen
Limorten
Ordim
Boudicea
Archales
Nicolao
Japhrimel
Malkave
Nuadjha
Lunaryna
Alisaire
Cruxophim

If you want to enter this contest (design a fluff script) you've still got today to get me your submission. Don't delay!

___
ASGM
Re: February Contest 1.0 Update! 02/28/2017 09:17 PM CST
I didn't see my name on the list, so I sent my entry again. Entered under Raethir, if that helps!
Re: February Contest 1.0 Update! 02/28/2017 10:56 PM CST
Still nothing. Are you sending it to me and not Jainna?

___
ASGM
Re: February Contest 1.0 Update! 02/28/2017 11:05 PM CST
>>Still nothing. Are you sending it to me and not Jainna?

Definitely.. It's from a hotmail address, if that matters. But I'll copy and send it from my gmail just to see if that makes a difference, if nothing else.
Re: February Contest 1.0 Update! 03/01/2017 11:31 AM CST
>Still nothing. Are you sending it to me and not Jainna?

I, too, submitted my entry via Hotmail. It would be extremely beneficial to view a list of total entrants to confirm arrival of our submissions.

Thank you for putting this contest on by the way. It was quite fun exercising a bit of focused creativity!
Re: February Contest 1.0 Update! 03/01/2017 01:46 PM CST
List of entrants at the close of the contest. I have checked spam and junk mails and not found any additional entries after Raethir's hideaway. If you have sent it in, please recheck the address (GS4-TAMUZ@PLAY.NET) and forward it to me again so I can verify timestamps.

(NEW ENTRIES SINCE LAST POST)
Viette
Isthair
Anryk
Lylia
Mnute
Raethir
Arkios
Talryssa

(The following have already been posted previously.)
Serenwy
Jossarian
Azryen
Limorten
Ordim
Boudicea
Archales
Nicolao
Japhrimel
Malkave
Nuadjha
Lunaryna
Alisaire
Cruxophim

___
ASGM
Re: February Contest 1.0 Update! 03/01/2017 09:29 PM CST
Pesky interweb tubes! Thanks so much, Tamuz. :)