~*~ July Contest Announced ~*~ 07/13/2016 08:53 PM CDT
** Design a Toy Script **

It's Christmas in July! No? Oh well, we're making toys anyway! This month you're to
design a script for a new toy. It could be a fluffy stuffed animal, a wind-up dragon,
or even a toy kite. Whatever your little heart desires!

Here are the requirements:
1) The look of your toy. Could be a long description or a short w/ show.
2) Two verbs for your toy with first and third person messaging.
3) Two more verbs for your toy with first and third person messaging.

Entries that do not include all three requirements will not be considered eligible.
Contestants have until midnight PT on July 31, 2016 to get entries to me.

Ten winners will be chosen from the submitted entries.

Like all Premium Monthly Contests, entries are subject to change based on the discretion
of the GMs and QC. Entries will be judged during the first week of August. Jainna
will not judge this contest except in the rare case of a tie. The winners will be
announced as soon as possible afterwards. Jainna reserves the right to make any changes
to items that she, or QC, deems necessary.

Please direct any questions to the Premium Contests folder on the official message boards.

REMINDERS: THERE IS NO GUARANTEE ANY WINNING ITEM WILL BE CREATED IN GAME!
USE THE FORM IN PREMIUM 6 WHEN SENDING YOUR CONTEST ENTRY!

~Just Jainna
Re: ~*~ July Contest Announced ~*~ 08/04/2016 03:45 AM CDT
I know you're swamped but any word on entries received?
Re: ~*~ July Contest Announced ~*~ 08/19/2016 12:41 PM CDT
* * WUKA WUKA WUKA * * A windup toy metalsmith rolls in on lopsided wheels. Brandishing a tiny rubber stamp, it hits the contest announcement over and over * * BIP! BIP! BIP! * * then mashes the stamp on the reply button * * PLIP! * * It's tiny mouth stutters open and closed rapidly as it shouts out in a tinny mechanical voice, "H-H-HELLO!", followed by a vibrating * * SPROING! * * which causes it to cease all movement and drop the stamp to the floor, which rebounds of its head with a small * * bip * *
Re: ~*~ July Contest Announced ~*~ 08/19/2016 01:40 PM CDT
Heh, cute. I haven't forgotten!

~Just Jainna
Re: ~*~ July Contest Announced ~*~ 08/29/2016 12:14 AM CDT
Can we get an update on this contest, please?