A few containers 09/11/2010 10:43 AM CDT
Here's a small few of the containers I have. I'm selling over 3000 items so checking my site might be of interest.

a knee-length rose marbrinus dress: Subtle charcoal undertones shimmer and bleed throughout the fluid fabric, giving the vibrant deep rose hue of the gracefully layered skirt a hint of embellishment. Fashioned to snugly follow the natural contours of the wearers body, this dress has been cut with simplicity to emphasize the flow of the flawless material. The single adornment that graces the garment is a keyhole neckline fashioned from a diamond-encrusted platinum circle, which supports the bustline of the dress.holds vla, pin worn, closes
a slender ocean blue day gown: The vivid ocean coloring of the garment is offset by the plush velvets and flowing silks that form the fashionable bodice. The daringly cut bodice is secured tightly with translucent silver bindings to make the slender waistline hug tightly at the middle and lend contrast to the explosion of multi-layered skirts. The shoulder straps of the flirtatious gown are offset with tiny silver mermaids stitched up the entire length of each and along the bottom hem of the wavelike lacy skirt.Holds vla, pin worn, closeable, 8lbs
a strapless silk elven dress: This simple, but elegantly tailored silvery silk dress is bias-cut to cling to its wearers shapely form. A cunning arrangement of silk ribbons and pleats holds the garment secure despite its lack of straps. Two long slits up the sides of the fitted skirt allow the wearer to move freely, the seams of the slits set with tiny faceted crystals that shimmer in the light.holds vla, Pin worn, closes. 9lbs.
a golden scroll satchel beaded with spiderweb obsidianholds large, sling it over your shoulder
a silver-buckled book satchel trimmed with crystal beadingholds large, sling it over your shoulder
an ash grey alchemy satchel adorned with crimson blazestarsholds large, sling it over your shoulder
an indigo silk ceremonial satchelholds large, sling it over a shoulder
a hooded matte silver silk duster lined with ebon satin6lbs, holds vla, shoulders worn, closes
a spotted seal hide parka lined with arctic fox furs6lbs, holds vla, closeable
an ivory silk-lined cotton longcoat with bone buttonszested, holds vla, 6lbs, closes

http://www.faiyth.com/saleitems.php

~ Amber