Month left...containers half of what they were. 11/22/2013 10:32 AM CST
Give me a bid....this is what I would like for these items. I have gone down half in price and some more than half in price. If you are interested at all give me a bid...jennmedwards99@hotmail.com.

A large knotworked hemp backpack
You carefully examine the knotworked hemp backpack and determine that the weight is about 8 pounds.
>close back
You close a large knotworked hemp backpack.
>open back
You open a large knotworked hemp backpack.
>examine back..
Multicolored strands of hemp worked into intricate knots make up the body of this large backpack. A delicate chain of silver-set links of pale lilac glimaerstones and rich purple amethysts cinch together at the opening of the container, while an iridescent enamel dragonfly pin adorns the right front corner.
>inspect backe
You carefully inspect your knotworked hemp backpack.
You estimate that a large knotworked hemp backpack can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the backpack on your back.
MB:..500k B:0

A diamond-inset cream vanity satchel can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the satchel, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The satchel appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item between five and six years ago.
s>close my sat
You flip the cover and re-adjust it over the opening of your cream vanity satchel before winding the string carefully around the clasp, securing your contents safely.
s>open my sat
You carefully unwind the string from around the clasp of your cream vanity satchel and fold the flap back to reveal the contents.-Actioned
>wear my sat
You sling a diamond-inset cream vanity satchel over your shoulder.
s>examine my sat
This satchel is crafted of plush velvet with numerous smaller compartments for various vanity supplies. Sewn into the sides of the satchel are a number of leather loops that have seemingly been attached to hold grooming utensils and other beautification items. The opening of this satchel is embroidered with wavy clouds and shimmering silver crescent moons that lends greater contrast to the large diamond-inset heart-shaped silver clasp.
You carefully examine the cream vanity satchel and determine that the weight is about 5 pounds
I have heard they do not make items like this anymore..I bought it about 6 or 7 years ago and thats what they were saying at the time.
MB: 450k CB:0

A violet weapon harness
>weigh my harn
You carefully examine the weapon harness and determine that the weight is about 4 pounds.
>inspect my harn
You carefully inspect your weapon harness.
You estimate that a violet weapon harness can store a large amount with enough space for several items. Opens/Closes
You determine that you could wear the harness, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The harness appears to serve some purpose.
MB:125k CB:0