Containers for sale....final items low prices 11/07/2013 11:04 AM CST

A large knotworked hemp backpack
You carefully examine the knotworked hemp backpack and determine that the weight is about 8 pounds.
>close back
You close a large knotworked hemp backpack.
>open back
You open a large knotworked hemp backpack.
>examine back
Multicolored strands of hemp worked into intricate knots make up the body of this large backpack. A delicate chain of silver-set links of pale lilac glimaerstones and rich purple amethysts cinch together at the opening of the container, while an iridescent enamel dragonfly pin adorns the right front corner.
>inspect backe
You carefully inspect your knotworked hemp backpack.
You estimate that a large knotworked hemp backpack can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the backpack on your back.
Flat price..800k
Email me at jennmedwards99@hotmail.com or send me a message thru the forums

A diamond-inset cream vanity satchel can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the satchel, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The satchel appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item between five and six years ago.
s>close my sat
You flip the cover and re-adjust it over the opening of your cream vanity satchel before winding the string carefully around the clasp, securing your contents safely.
s>open my sat
You carefully unwind the string from around the clasp of your cream vanity satchel and fold the flap back to reveal the contents.-Actioned
>wear my sat
You sling a diamond-inset cream vanity satchel over your shoulder.
s>examine my sat
This satchel is crafted of plush velvet with numerous smaller compartments for various vanity supplies. Sewn into the sides of the satchel are a number of leather loops that have seemingly been attached to hold grooming utensils and other beautification items. The opening of this satchel is embroidered with wavy clouds and shimmering silver crescent moons that lends greater contrast to the large diamond-inset heart-shaped silver clasp.
You carefully examine the cream vanity satchel and determine that the weight is about 5 pounds
I have heard they do not make items like this anymore..I bought it about 6 or 7 years ago and thats what they were saying at the time.
MB: 850k CB:0

a roomy hemp basket interwoven with autumnal leaves and twigs from your belt.
s>wear bask
You attach a roomy hemp basket interwoven with autumnal leaves and twigs to your belt.
s>remove bask
You remove a roomy hemp basket interwoven with autumnal leaves and twigs from your belt.
s>inspect bask
You carefully inspect your hemp basket.
You estimate that a roomy hemp basket interwoven with autumnal leaves and twigs can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the basket, attaching it to your belt. The basket appears to serve some purpose. Opens/Closes
You remember that you registered this item between three and four years ago.
s>weigh my bask
You carefully examine the hemp basket and determine that the weight is about 3 pounds.
>open bask
You open a roomy hemp basket interwoven with autumnal leaves and twigs.
MB: 200k CB:0

A violet weapon harness
>weigh my harn
You carefully examine the weapon harness and determine that the weight is about 4 pounds.
>inspect my harn
You carefully inspect your weapon harness.
You estimate that a violet weapon harness can store a large amount with enough space for several items. Opens/Closes
You determine that you could wear the harness, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The harness appears to serve some purpose.
MB:250k CB:0

A hemp purse
This is a purse that you get when you have a god wedding and they give you a purse to give away your hundreds of invitations. I just got it altered..Here are the details..
You carefully examine the hemp purse and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
inspect my purse
You carefully inspect your hemp purse.
You estimate that a hemp purse can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the purse, attaching it to your belt. The purse appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item between five and six years ago.
You analyze your hemp purse and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You can tell that the purse is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper
It cannot get any lighter nor can it get any bigger pockets.
If you don't like hemp you could always alter it into something more your style...but the best bones.
MB:2.5 mill CB:0

Jennmedwards99@hotmail.com or email thru forums
Re: Containers for sale....final items low prices 11/07/2013 12:04 PM CST
The hotmail e-address you refer to in your message bounced back.

However, since I copy/pasted that in as a CC to the email generated by clicking on "Email Author", hopefully you got my bid on the hemp basket.
Re: Containers for sale....final items low prices 11/07/2013 09:17 PM CST
I did get your bid on the hemp basket and I am going to post it now.
Thank you!
Amberain