Containers to be sold! Leaving the lands...everything must go! 04/30/2013 07:55 AM CDT
Hello! Welcome to my leaving the land's auction. Everything must go but I am just posting containers in here...You can reach me at jennmedwards99@hotmail.com if you have any questions or to bid or you can bid on here.
Anyways...Delivery to Landing and Mist Harbor.

Item 1)A hemp purse
This is a purse that you get when you have a god wedding and they give you a purse to give away your hundreds of invitations. I just got it altered..Here are the details..
You carefully examine the hemp purse and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
>
inspect my purse
You carefully inspect your hemp purse.
You estimate that a hemp purse can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the purse, attaching it to your belt. The purse appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item between five and six years ago.
You analyze your hemp purse and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You can tell that the purse is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper

It cannot get any lighter nor can it get any bigger pockets.
If you don't like hemp you could always alter it into something more your style...but the best bones.
MB:3 mill CB:0

2)
You remove a braided violet hemp pouch clasped with a silver butterfly .
inspect my pouch

You carefully inspect your violet hemp pouch.

You estimate that a braided violet hemp pouch clasped with a silver butterfly can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the pouch, attaching it to your belt. The pouch appears to serve some purpose.

analyze my pouch
You analyze your violet hemp pouch and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You can tell that the pouch is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.
look in my pouch
In the violet hemp pouch you see a pair of small steel jaws.
weigh my pouch
You carefully examine the violet hemp pouch and determine that the weight is about 2 pounds.
I believe this is one of the wedding invitation pouches used for men to give out their wedding invites.
MB:2 mill CB:0

3)
You tap a violet weapon harness that you are wearing.
inspect my harn

You carefully inspect your weapon harness.

You estimate that a violet weapon harness can store a large amount with enough space for several items.

You determine that you could wear the harness, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The harness appears to serve some purpose.

You remember that you registered this item between six and seven years ago.

remove my harn

You sling a violet weapon harness off from over your shoulder.

weigh my harn

You carefully examine the weapon harness and determine that the weight is about 5 pounds.

MB:1 mill CB:0

4)
You carefully inspect your woven hemp satchel.
You estimate that a sturdy woven hemp satchel can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the satchel, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The satchel appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item between four and five years ago.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.
weigh my sat
You carefully examine the woven hemp satchel and determine that the weight is about 5 pounds.
MB:500k
CB:0

5)
A scorched alchemy supply bag

You carefully inspect your alchemy supply bag.
You estimate that a scorched alchemy supply bag can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the bag, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The bag appears to serve some purpose.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.
weigh my bag
You carefully examine the alchemy supply bag and determine that the weight is about 3 pounds.
analyze my bag
You analyze your alchemy supply bag and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You can tell that the bag is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.
MB:1 mill
CB:0

6)
You carefully inspect your hemp basket.
You estimate that a roomy hemp basket interwoven with autumnal leaves and twigs can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the basket, attaching it to your belt. The basket appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item between two and three years ago.
tap my basket
You tap a roomy hemp basket interwoven with autumnal leaves and twigs, which is in your right hand.
weigh my basket
You carefully examine the hemp basket and determine that the weight is about 3 pounds
Opens/Closes...Great for a picnic!
MB:1 mill CB:0

7) A large knotworked hemp backpack that you are wearing.
examine my backpack
Multicolored strands of hemp worked into intricate knots make up the body of this large backpack. A delicate chain of silver-set links of pale lilac glimaerstones and rich purple amethysts cinch together at the opening of the container, while an iridescent enamel dragonfly pin adorns the right front corner.

remove my backpack
You take a large knotworked hemp backpack off your back.
weigh my back
You carefully examine the knotworked hemp backpack and determine that the weight is about 9 pounds.
inspect my backpack
You carefully inspect your knotworked hemp backpack.

You estimate that a large knotworked hemp backpack can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the backpack on your back. The backpack appears to serve some purpose.

MB:2 mill

9) some black spike-heeled boots
inspect my boots
You carefully inspect your spike-heeled boots.
You estimate that some black spike-heeled boots can store a very small amount with enough space for one item.
You determine that you could wear the boots on your feet. The boots appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item about two years ago.
weigh my boots
You carefully examine the spike-heeled boots and determine that the weight is about 2 pounds.
MB:500k CB:0

Those are all my containers for now...
I am going to post all my clothing in the clothing folder...if interested go take a look.
Any questions about price or just random questions please do not hesitate to email me at jennmedwards99@hotmail.com

Thanks!