Another addition to GemStone: The Next Generation 12/02/2010 01:55 PM CST
Just a bit of a note that Traiva and Marni are going to completely disappear for at least a few weeks after tonight: tomorrow morning I head into the hospital to deliver my baby boy via planned C-section. Once we're home and settled, I'll share details and pictures, 'cause everyone loves new baby pictures ;)

~the Muse behind Traiva and Marni
Re: Another addition to GemStone: The Next Generation 12/04/2010 07:20 AM CST
WE do love baby pictures! Good luck doll, and yay!
Re: Another addition to GemStone: The Next Generation 12/14/2010 10:15 AM CST
My little man, Matthew James, was born on December 3 at 1:19pm, 7lbs and 13oz, 21 inches long. Unfortunately, he's still not home yet: he's spent the last week in the Progressive Care Nursery (not quite NICU, but not home) while his reflux was brought under control (done!) and his breathing is monitored, since the cartilage around his airway isn't fully formed and hardened yet, making things a bit floppy.

He hasn't had any episodes where he's spontaneously stopped breathing, so we're hoping that we'll be able to bring him home sometime this week; he'll likely just have to be on a monitor for a while.

Right now pictures are only posted on my FB page. You can send a note to my play.net or wait 'til I put them someplace like Photobucket, if you'd like to see.

~the Muse behind Marni, Traiva and some others
Re: Another addition to GemStone: The Next Generation 12/15/2010 06:48 AM CST
What wonderful news! Congratulations...

Here's Hoping He's Home for the Holidays!

Bairyn
Re: Another addition to GemStone: The Next Generation 12/27/2010 10:38 AM CST
I never got in here to update! Bad me!

We were able to bring the little guy home on the 15th, so yes, a very good holiday here. He's been doing fantastic, very few troubles at all now that we've gotten him past the first growth spurt. Somehow we're even managing to get a bit of sleep around here, too.
Re: Another addition to GemStone: The Next Generation 01/01/2011 01:07 PM CST
I've posted this a million times on FB, but I wanted to say it here too: I AM SO THRILLED FOR YOU!

<3,
Sarah