Im back for good now, but while I was gone 06/06/2010 03:45 PM CDT
I'm not sure how many people remeber me, or how many people care, but a lot has changed in the 2+ years I was gone. The most major is the birth of my healthy baby girl, Audrey Ann, which was on the 16th September of 2008. I thought virgos we're usually timid quiet babies, but what do them stars know.

At birth she was tiny, only 5 pounds and 4 ounces. She takes after her mother. I've never quite met as energetic a child, but that might be just because she is with me 24/7. She has just figured out how to open drawers and cabinets and empty them of their contents. I thought I was a busy girl before, but wow, I'm sure all the parents out there can relate.

When she isn't driving me insane, I'll be in Elanthia causing all sorts of trouble.

~Ayamei
Re: Im back for good now, but while I was gone 06/06/2010 04:02 PM CDT
Welcome back!! Congratulations on your little girl. :)

I doubt we've encountered each other in game, but I certainly remember you from the boards here. It's great to have you back and playing again.

~Galenok
Re: Im back for good now, but while I was gone 06/06/2010 04:05 PM CDT
Welcome back, and congratulations!

Itzel

Team Plat
Forest Gnome Guru
Elven Nations Guru

Jaired says, "Stop standing in the way of the artistic picture that I am trying to paint through WORDS."
Re: Im back for good now, but while I was gone 06/06/2010 11:20 PM CDT
Congrats! Your daughter's only a little older than mine, so I know the feeling. (Some nights bedtime doesn't come soon enough so I can get Mama-time!)

~the Muse behind Traiva...and others
Re: Im back for good now, but while I was gone 06/13/2010 12:59 PM CDT
Congrats! I love the name! If Chase hadn't been Chase, he would have been Audrey. (If that makes sense.) Enjoy the years, they pass too quickly.

-EC
Re: Im back for good now, but while I was gone 06/13/2010 01:04 PM CDT
<<Congrats! I love the name! If Chase hadn't been Chase, he would have been Audrey. (If that makes sense.) Enjoy the years, they pass too quickly.

I can't wait for the day when you start yelling "Chase!" around the house because you're having to run around chasing him down.

Hearts!

-Adam

"You guys took all the pretty places." ~Anonymous
Re: Im back for good now, but while I was gone 07/16/2010 09:45 AM CDT
<<<<Congrats! I love the name! If Chase hadn't been Chase, he would have been Audrey. (If that makes sense.) Enjoy the years, they pass too quickly.

I can't wait for the day when you start yelling "Chase!" around the house because you're having to run around chasing him down.

Hearts!>>

Hahaha! That's awesome. :)